big ass asian playing small black dude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
weird ass angle I guess........

hp2-20-05gg.jpg

Originally posted by 90 accord@Feb 21 2005, 01:57 AM
not a funny angle.. that asain dude(Yau ming) is over 7ft tall..
[post=463716]Quoted post[/post]​

I didnt think that was Yau.

ohwell little do I know.

yes that is Yao Ming. and yea he is fuckin tall. I stood next to a life size cutout of him at Frys Electronics, back when Sony did the commercials with him and Vern troyer (mini me). I am 5-7 and i was not even to his shoulders.

:doh:

Totally forgot... there was a NAAAP dinner with him last night as his parents' restaurant. I could have gone to meet him in person. :(

i was told that my height would be perfect for giving standing head. that would be a new concept. lol so, he can't say 'on your knees' cuz, well, that'd just be sucking his knees.

i was told that my height would be perfect for giving standing head. that would be a new concept. lol so, he can't say 'on your knees' cuz, well, that'd just be sucking his knees.

always adding a completely new perspective to the conversation
lol
standing head
lmao

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 22 2005, 12:30 PM
[post=464576]Quoted post[/post]​

If you're 5'0", that's the perfect height. There are life size posters of Yao all over Houston so you can measure yourself in comparison to him, and Katie's 5'2" was just a tad too tall to be the perfect height for ah.... servicing. :lol:

Uh oh... get a plane ticket to Houston now! Shoot some video, sell it for $$$ :lol:

Welp you know what they say about asians.

*asian guy from south park* "your penis soooo big my penis very small."

Originally posted by jeffie7+Feb 22 2005, 06:27 PM-->
Welp you know what they say about asians.

*asian guy from south park* "your penis soooo big my penis very small."
[post=464786]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry man, go talk to some of my ex's. :p Perpetrating stereotypes like that deserves a :calban:

StarBellieAngel
@Feb 22 2005, 06:34 PM
Mike, my name isn't Paris Hilton. i at least know HOW to properly give a blow job.
[post=464791]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey now- I wasn't criticizing your abilities. :)

Back