Big Brakes And Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

will a 14' wheel fit over a 10.2' rotor? i plan on using drilled/slotted integra rotors on the front of my crx for better braking. and what pads would you recomend that would be extremely strong but still streetable? thanks

dont bother with the cross drilled slotted shit
get brembo blanks and hawk HP+ pads mand some ATE blue brake fluid.... i have this setup on my sol and i have no problem at all under repeated HARD braking from 120-50 (road course racing)

Originally posted by SnailOnARampage@May 12 2003, 10:46 PM
a 14 inch wheel will BARELY fit over the 10.2 inch rotors

Well, the 94-01 Integra came stock with 14 inch steel wheels and 10.3 inch rotors, so I think it'll be ok.

:)

One of my friends is running the 90-93 Integra brakes all around (10.2 or 10.3 up front) on his CRX underneath the 14 inch HX wheels, and he didn't have to do any funny grinding of the calipers or shimming of the wheels to get them to fit.

cool. i am thinking about getting some hx wheels or maybe rotas. i want drilled/slotted because if i am upgrading the brakes i want them to look cool too. i can get brembo cross drilled/slotted on ebay for cheap anyway so i might as well get the look.

cool. what pads would you suggest i get to give me good performance braking but still make my ride streetable. thanks guys

Back