1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother will be watching you

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by CRX-YEM, Feb 11, 2005.

1. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

You can kiss any privacy you thought you had goodbye. I'll be the first to say Orwell was 100% correct as to our future. I'll be wraping my ID in foil when I get a new one as to inhibit personal privacy issues with the lack of security with rfid

On our way to a national ID card

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

god damn red states. look what you've done now!

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

Big Brother HAS been watching you...

4. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Indeed... this is nothing new.. The ID card itself is new, but they are tracking you today the same as they will tomorrow.

And these cards will be EASY to counterfeit. When a security patch is released - It's broken within 2 hours - tops.

-> Steve

We'll put more and more faith in the new ID cards, and more intelligent / crafty / dangerous terrorists will get through.

And I'm one of them.

5. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

you're so done man, lol
    we'll all know what happened if you stop posting all of the sudden

6. Celerity

My FBI file started, officially at the age of 17 when I was handed the MASER at my school. A 4 MW microwave beam.

From there, I have actively researched and present tesla coils of all sizes. Tampering with Federal airspace, unlicenced broadcast and noise distubances are federal crimes, and moreover translate to Terrorist activities.

Somewhere, in the USPS records you'll see me flagged for shipping a rifle over national borders (It was an error, I would NEVER send a rigle away. I'm like a battered womens shelter for weapons. Rifles come in, never out. but I'm still flagged)

I'm outspoken against the goverment. I know, am photographed and collaborated with anti-establishment authors and researchers. I am a member of 3 national and international UFO groups. I don't have a phone. My cars are registered in other states, and I have P.O. boxes in 3 states currently. no subscriptions,and nothing is in my name.

I fit just about every profile of a terrorist - Outside of the violent behavior.

-> Steve

7. formby

formby learning in progress

want a cookie.....

8. dveit

dveit Well-Known Member VIP

9. Celerity

[conflict] Yeah, The idea is that we are all screwed from the get go. These shocking little announcements serve to jar you into thinking that we are "about" to get f*cked in the ass...

When the truth is - We have been for MANY years. For most of you, longer than you've been alive.

The system is sinister, but it doesn't work. Don't worry about it - It doesn't work. these flags that have to be set off are set off by all of us.
    [/conflict]

I know people like to jump right up my ass the moment the situation presents itself - Stop being on the offense so much, you'll live longer.

-> Steve

10. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

You know where I stand, Steve. I think we've talked about this before.

11. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

Another person that posts about Orwell! Yes! Not just me!

But yeah, I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, its actually a good system if you were to be on the other side of the law.

12. Sabz5150

Sabz5150 FALCON PUNCH!!!

Masers are fun toys. You'd be amazed at the hell you can create with a magnetron and a few high voltage parts. Tesla coils are great sources of power if you can harness it. Otherwise they are a REAL fun toy. I think the description was "blew out cable for blocks and the upstairs neighbor complained because his shag carpet was standing on end".

Only had the FBI visit me once. Computer and phone fraud stuff. Nothing TOO insane.

We've got more in common than not B)

13. Celerity

I've been face to face with the FBI, as a questioned individual only twice. My first time was actually stupid - At the grocery store they told me how to ring up a credit card... But I went ahead and started experiementing with the reader.. They showed up remarkably fast.

Then the whole Slide Rule thing. I got my MASER taken away from me when I was blamed for throwing an 8 foot long Slide Rule through the physics teacher's front window. It wasn't me. I drove the truck, but I didn't do the throwing :) The FBI grilled me about that.

-> Steve

And was my post editted ?

14. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

what did you do with the reader exactly?

15. Sabz5150

Sabz5150 FALCON PUNCH!!!

Probably figured out how to access the config panel.

16. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

<----FBI Agent sent to monitor Steve for the last 3 years.... :ph34r:

He's harmless... :lol:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted