big fuel/ecu system problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

-94-AccordH22

hello.
heres my big deal on my 94 lx h22

pump works with a jumper
main relay has power only to the red/white wire
efi underdash fuse has power.
ecu/efi fuse underhodd has no power

im stumped i dont know what it could be.

try changing the main realy..common problem among accords espcially on a hot day. apparently the soildering joints are weak and become less dense when hot. id try that otherwise i dont know

yea i resoldered the joints. i dont know how many wires on the relay are supposed to have power. plus the underhood efi fuse doesnt have power so i dont know.

im buying that painless wiring fuel relay harness kit thing.
that should fix it

or you could just save yourself the hastle and buy a new one and put it in. at least you know that it will work.

yea i will but see the problem is. i think the relay is bad anyway. but also the ecu,efi fuse under the hood doesnt have power?

i dont think the relay would affect that would it?

so theres something all sorts of screwed up going on. that i dont konw what it could be. and it looks like noone on here has any idea what im talking about.or has never experienced this problem.

ill prob just end up tracing the wires on a diagram through the whole circuit and see whats up

but thanks anyway

I've definitely heard of people having to replace the main relay and fuse box, but noone I know of has tried to wire around the main box.

I'm with the other guys. Stock is best, and most reliable. I'd buy a used one before using a painless wiring generic kit.

alright ill go snag a used relay off ebay or a yard. and see whats up.

eventually i wanna switch my car and have a push button (with a kill of course)
and a couple accessories.

i got a new truck so my honda wont be a DAILY driver. but my race car project. tryin to stay street legal.

A push button start just takes place of the key switch. I've wired remote start alarm systems and it's not that hard.

Your kill should either interrupt spark or fuel, and be very well hidden or disguised.

yea but on that note. if i where to wire up a push button. i could just do a painless wiring fuel relay. and wire up like a fan switch, fuel, and ign, then a push button. and just hard wire everything.

but of course still use fuses and relays

Back