BIG SALE Junk Yard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
My girl freinds father owns a towing company and a used car lot/junk yard with so many misc cars u have no idea,He junked so many so i figured i would start selling some of the cars themselfes as parts cars or just selling parts out of the cars.He also has misc hoods,fenders,trunks,bumbers and so on and so forth i will have some misc pics of everything i can sell as far as hondas go and post them up but there will be alot of pics.Im not looking to charge someone alot of money but im not looking to get nickels and dimes for this stuff so shoot me some offers and what kinda stuff ur looking for 10 to 1 i have most of the good stuff but email me or call me at 845-562-8880 ask for chris or email me im normally home at 5-10 pm but u could leave a message and ur # and i can call u back..

thanks

chris

im gonna post the pics/reply tommorow morning at work and i will answer all ?'s the main thing we are really trying to get rid of it the BIG pile of misc bumbers and fenders and so on that he has there..so if any of u know anyplace where they can buy in bulk...if possible and i will try and answer all the ?'s so i can help everything i dont think there is anything better then helping people...who need it or who arent fortunate enough or just cant find what they need i went through the same thing i know how it feels to need just 1 part and u dont wanna buy it from toyota or ebay u want it right then and there..so instead of seeing all these cars get junked i would rather help someone then make a few bucks in steal..

i got a big list, email me if u have any of these

98+ front and rear bumpers for acura integra
98+ integra headlights or 94-97 passenger side headlight that is clear(new)
stock gsr or itr muffler
99-00 Civic Si gauge cluster
drivers side power window assembly for integra, pref whole door if possible
factory type r spoiler
the back plastic panel of the hatch area in a integra, black plastic, it convers the center back part between the taillight access holes.

96-98 hood, front bumper, drivers side door, driver side fender pref in red

if you can get stock 96-00 motors let me know

I need complete spindles all around from a 90-93 integra, mastercylinder, brake lines, ebrake cable, and brake booster.

Looking to pay 200 shipped.

looking for a drivers side power window motor and drivers side power window switch from a coupe for a 90-93 Integra.

also brake master cyl. and clutch slave cyl for 94-2000 integra gsr.

Back