big time b series parts sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DA69

97 gsr head dissassmbled but will all parts(valves,springs,retainers,cams,vtec selanoid) 500+ship
new ferrea valves for turbo (b/vtec oversized) sold
new ferrea valve guides (b/vtec) sold
new ferrea locks (b/vtec) sold
new crane turbo vtec cams (never even broke in) sold
new crane dual valve springs and retainers (vtec) sold
aem b series fuel rail new (red) 100+ship
4 new 1600cc injectors for obd2 300+ship
97 ls trans disassembled (cryogenically treated) shifted perfect before it was taken apart. 2500+ship
hydro act clutch and pressure plate (used b series)100+ship
aem 30-1020 ems stand alone ecu (brand new) 800+ship has all goodies...boost retard, 2 step, nitrous controll, and its plug and play for obd2a
garret 60-1 turbo A.R.70 housing t4 flange (dont know specs) used but in great shape 400+ship
msd 6btm with blaster coil and boost retard switch sold
b&m oil cooler (used) 50+ship
nos nitrous plate kit for gsr(with 15lb bottle and bottle warmer) 250+ship
2 97 integra starters and alternators 100each+ship
turbonetics pro monster deltagate mark2 wastegate 200+ship

i am also selling a 1997 integra gsr. its fully a gutted race car. tilt 1 piece nose and brand new bogart wheels with hoosier 26" slicks. you can find it on ebay search for 1997 integra race..... lookin for 4000. great deal there. just getting out of the whole drag race thing. all offers will be considered. please no low ballers :D

price for the trans assembled? any grinds? very interested will buy asap thanks

hey bossman do you have any reason to call me a scammer???? i didnt think so, so shut your mouth and know your role. quit post whoring. if you go to ebay look up lsvteg91 and there are my vouches.

i will get back to you on a price for the trans too. thanx

Back