big trouble...help me please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

i need help with a d15B into a 89DX...it will not start..i have a pm6 ecu, 88-91 si dizzy, i swapped the tps wires, extended the map sensor wires, changed the ingnitor, cap, rotor, coil, i wired the injectors, and moved the 2 pins that i was suppose to to b10 and b12, but this car will not start.... it cranks and cranks... but no go....i need help fast...i wired the injectors to a1, a3, a5, a7 also....and i ran the yellow/black wires to the battery for temporary power....please help me...i have spark and fuel....i do need to know the firing order of the injectors, and the dizzy, and where the plug wires are suppose to go...please help me...call me at 847-456-7553...my name is dan

i need this car to run asap

well i have wired it up exactly the same except for the B2 pin and i need to know if i should take that wire out....and also do i have to run a resitor box or not....i thought that i could just wire it up and it would run since it is a 92-95 motor

we sprayed gas intot hte intake and it starts and runs and stays running and after you shut it off it will not start again...so i need to know what this is...PLEASE HELP ME

well if your car has mpfi then you won't need a resistor box, but if you had dpfi then you will need a resistor box. but as for it not starting, i have no clue sorry, but i will do some research for you if you want.

no thanks the car is gone...i am done with it...it was not mine it was a friends and he took it else where so screw him i at least came out with a few bucks...and he has a car that runs...but just won't start...so oh well thanks everyone for the help....but if you want to add to this for someone else please continue

Back