Bigfoot is real?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
Have you guys seen this? Apparently there is some actual dna evidence from yeti/bigfoot :wall:

Let me just say, I consider myself a very logical and science minded person, and I have always thought bigfoot to be bullshit. Still not 100% convinced, but this stuff is interesting.

Bigfoot DNA Evidence

'Bigfoot' Is Part Human, DNA Study Claims : Discovery News

this is the local news article that i originally saw about it.
Sasquatch DNA evidence: New DNA study actually proves the existence of Sasquatch

To my mind if this where true the original researcher would jump at the chance to allow others attempt to rip the data apart.

he lives in my back yard.. i'll tell him you guys said hi... :D

he lives in my back yard.. i'll tell him you guys said hi... :D

never mind saying hi... tell that motherfucker i still haven't forgotten about the $50 he owes me :angry:
went to the bar with that asshole one time and was nice enough to float his drinks on my tab because he said he would get me back at the end of the night... but when it comes time to pay up guess who doesnt have a damn wallet...
fucker actually said "where am i supposed to carry a wallet? i dont wear pants"
can you believe that shit?
dead beat motherfucker

I didn't see anything clear on those articles....all suggests, beleifs and more online BS from people with no actual hard evidence....

I don't believe it.

I can't believe I stopped my search for the toothfairy to read this bullshit...:mad::mad:

I just love it how we live in the era of high def and 5000x5000 pixel cell phone cameras, yet everytime there's some big foot/loch ness/etc/etc picture, it was taken with an underexposed porlaroid.

Back