Biggest Girl Turn-off's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
For me, its has to be when they call themselves fat, bad personal hygeine, immaturity, and when she spits. :lol:

oh also, girls that are just plain dumb.

Farting on the first date, and when they play 20 questions, every 10 min. For example, What car is this? Is it fast? What do you have done to it? Does it have NOS? Does it have Turbo? Do you like Punk? Do you Smoke? BITCH, DO YOU EVER SHUT UP? Jesus fucking Christ Man. Just my two cents.

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 15 2003, 07:29 PM
oh also, girls that are just plain dumb.

you have just eliminated 75% of all women out there :p (sorry girls)

Arm-pit hair.
Too skinny chicks.
Girls that bitch about being fat, but don't do anything about it.
Bad Hygene.
Bad teeth.
One eyebrow.
No sense of humor.
Dumb girls.
Dumb girls.
Dumb girls.
:lol:

i hate it when they get pissed and emotional over stupid shit. my g/f gets mad at me over the smallest thing. i think she does it just to get under my skin

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 15 2003, 11:36 PM
One eyebrow.

:bo:

i could never date a girl with a unibrow, i would just stare at it all night long. lol

Arm-pit hair.
Too skinny chicks.
Girls that bitch about being fat, but don't do anything about it.
Bad Hygene.
Bad teeth.
One eyebrow.
No sense of humor.

:werd:

Especially, the one where girls complain they are fat but don't do anything about it.

immaturity irks me over everything else there.

arm pit hair can be shaved, unibrows can be separated...but an immature little bitch will not grow up over night...

:angry:

Damned ....her...

don't get me started. :lol:

Dr. Phil says, "Sleepergtx, my next guest has a problem with immaturity date older women and lose the immatureosity when we return."

(made up immatureosity to sound like a "shrink," can't spell pshychiatrist(SP?)

Insecure girls.
Whiners.
Hairy legs/armpits.
I could go on forever.

I'd add "dumb" to the list, but that would eliminate EVERY (not 75%) girl.

bitches that are about as wide as they are tall :puke:
bitches that dont shave their legs and under arms :puke:
bitches that all they care is how they look
bitches that they think they are "all that" when they look like a beached whale
bitches that bitch too damn much

I think I can get over a dumb girl if she had a little common sense...thats a huge turn off. A girl with no commom sense....not to mention all the other things listed in the above replys

Originally posted by Def_Jam@Sep 15 2003, 11:05 PM
You guys are nuts!!! Fat dumb chicks are the bomb diggity!!!

Now I know I tried to teach you better when you still lived here, canadian.
You're going back to your old ways???
I'm dissappointed...

pissedoff turn offs:

10- poor posture. the way a girl holds herself says a lot about her.
9- overly shy. you have to at least be social with people you don't know. its ok to say hi nice to meet you. don't stand there like a tool shed.
8- loud and abnoxious. hello and welcome to out of high school. if you are screaming at some one across a room, its rude and annoying.
7- huge tatoo's. i don't mind a small thing here and there, but a mural on a chick turns me off
6 - bushy eyebrows. if she can't trim the drapes, chances are the rugs are fucking hideous too. :imgone:
5- makeup. I hate it when a girl constantly is fixing her face paste. its annoying as shit. you don't need more fucking lipstick. your eyes already stand out. STOP. you put it on once already- leave it alone.
4- has no future. girls who never went to college, or are working $6/hr jobs annoy me. its not even that i think they are going to be mooches- its just that in future terms, shes going to be doing shit like that the rest her life. do something with yoursefl.
3- talks about x-b/f's all the time. I don't give a shit. end of story. don't bother bringing him up unless it somehow relates to the topic at hand.
2- smell. i have bad allerigies. perfumes annoy me, make my eyes swell up, and sneeze and clog me up. but, nice subtle fragrance, such as a body lotion or something, is hot... esp. cucumber melon shit from the bath shop :)
1- poor manners and mannerisms. The way a girl eats annoys the shit out of me. if shes a slob, doesn't put her napkin down on her lap, and things of the sort, 2 words: she's gone. moreover, she must have manners in general- im not asking anyone to stand up and shake everyones hand, but when you are introduced, you should acknowledge it in a proper manner. over all general politeness. For example, saying thank you when a waitress drops off food, or refills coffee. if she doesn't do it, it annoys me.

yeah, im picky.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 16 2003, 12:43 AM-->
6 - bushy eyebrows. if she can't trim the drapes, chances are the rugs are fucking hideous too. :imgone:
:lmao: My girls gotta keep it somewhat clean down there, I hate going through a jungle.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 16 2003, 12:43AM
3- talks about x-b/f's all the time. I don't give a shit. end of story. don't bother bringing him up unless it somehow relates to the topic at hand.

Ah-men! You would think that they would get the point that it annoys us, but noooo they bring that shit up everyday. :bash:

pissedoffsol
@Sep 16 2003, 12:43AM
2- smell. i have bad allerigies. perfumes annoy me, make my eyes swell up, and sneeze and clog me up.

Awww, poor B. :lol:

Manners are a MUST.

what really urk's me are the chicks that walk around, acting like thier better then you. :chair:

B forgot one too <_< top of the list: no big boobs!!

You are one picky mofo. I agree with the cucumber melon shit. That shit annoys the hell out of me.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 16 2003, 12:53 AM

B forgot one too <_< top of the list: no big boobs!!

naw, this list is AFTER i'm attracted to a girl.

Top 5:

#5: Vegetarian: IF they dont eat tasty meat...I will run away laughing with a big juicy hamburger in my mouth.

#4: Oblivious to cars: Most woman dont know much technically about cars, but they need to understand what is good and bad. I know a chick that loved chrome dubs and when I asked her why she replied "snoop has them". :lol: GONE

#3: Questioning why im white in a AZN car: This one is self-explainitory.

#2: Doesn't talk: My girlfriend of 3.5 years just left me and hind sight is 20/20. I need someone that can hold a conversation when I can't.

#1: Hairy bush: Call me an asshole if you wish, but nothing makes a man run like a lot of grass on the lawn. Woman who dont shave or atleast cut it down to size man me want to throw up.

Back