Biggest Girl Turn-off's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when they have that little bit of hair above their lip, wheres its kinda peach fuzzy but turning brown. and being told how to drive, "slow down", "your gonna wreck your car driving it so hard".

i say, dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 16 2003, 01:48 AM
i've seen her before. Frankly, she's not my type

I decree that there must be pictures of this woman to show the masses. We must all see for our own eyes what B has seen with his. :D

instead of girl turn offs, I'll give you my list of the IDEAL girl:

1. Has to have some height. I am 6'3 and I HATE bending over to kiss or hug a girl. I like a girl who is 5'7 - 5'11

2. HAS to know how to dress. I hate women who dress like slobs with sweatpants if they are running to the store. If they take an extra 15-20 minutes to get ready, fine with me becuase chances are, they won't look like a slob and like they just rolled out of bed.

3. Has to wear SOME makeup. Not alot, not caked on, but a little......

4. Has to be height weight proportianate. I don't have a specific body type, since NO ONE is perfect, so a girl that is skinny is fine, a girl that is average is fine. I don't like heavy girls, but some girls that are classified as "curvy" can be sexy as hell to.

5. Has to have good health habits. Showering once a day is a must, personal grooming is a must.

6. Has to have some personality. Has to be able to hold a conversation and likes to laugh.....

7. LOVES to be a nice girl in public, and a dirty girl in the bedroom. That says it all......

8. Has to have manners and know how to handle themselves in public and be lady like as well as in a crowd.

Turn-offs:

Smoking, If there is one thing that I find more unattractive in a girl is a girl that smokes. I dont like tasting chimney when Im kissing a chic.

Immature: nuff said, I've had enough females in my life that were too immature

Materialistic: I can't stand girls that are all about the bling, go get a job you lazy fucks

Manners: If im being polite and mature, I expect the same from my girl.

THose are basically all of my turn-offs.

Actually, there aren't really any good pics of Katie online anywhere. :(

I sure hope that as dates, that you guys hold yourself to the same basic standards that you've listed for us females... LOL ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 15 2003, 11:43 PM
pissedoff turn offs:

10- poor posture. the way a girl holds herself says a lot about her.
9- overly shy. you have to at least be social with people you don't know. its ok to say hi nice to meet you. don't stand there like a tool shed.
8- loud and abnoxious. hello and welcome to out of high school. if you are screaming at some one across a room, its rude and annoying.
7- huge tatoo's. i don't mind a small thing here and there, but a mural on a chick turns me off
6 - bushy eyebrows. if she can't trim the drapes, chances are the rugs are fucking hideous too. :imgone:
5- makeup. I hate it when a girl constantly is fixing her face paste. its annoying as shit. you don't need more fucking lipstick. your eyes already stand out. STOP. you put it on once already- leave it alone.
4- has no future. girls who never went to college, or are working $6/hr jobs annoy me. its not even that i think they are going to be mooches- its just that in future terms, shes going to be doing shit like that the rest her life. do something with yoursefl.
3- talks about x-b/f's all the time. I don't give a shit. end of story. don't bother bringing him up unless it somehow relates to the topic at hand.
2- smell. i have bad allerigies. perfumes annoy me, make my eyes swell up, and sneeze and clog me up. but, nice subtle fragrance, such as a body lotion or something, is hot... esp. cucumber melon shit from the bath shop :)
1- poor manners and mannerisms. The way a girl eats annoys the shit out of me. if shes a slob, doesn't put her napkin down on her lap, and things of the sort, 2 words: she's gone. moreover, she must have manners in general- im not asking anyone to stand up and shake everyones hand, but when you are introduced, you should acknowledge it in a proper manner. over all general politeness. For example, saying thank you when a waitress drops off food, or refills coffee. if she doesn't do it, it annoys me.

yeah, im picky.

:werd: :withstupid:
the smell on yes but not for your reason, :lol:
for the most part that is correct from here too
it also depends one the girl and how i am at the moment
Smoking is a extreme trun-off

i like girls with dreds!!!!!! but i guess most of ya'll wouldn't since you can't brush your hair and you wash it with bar soap. and i like girls like anna kornakova.(sp) mmmmmmmmm!! :worthy:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 16 2003, 12:56 PM
I sure hope that as dates, that you guys hold yourself to the same basic standards that you've listed for us females... LOL ;)

Course I do. Unfortunately, my brother doesn't do the same. He expects girls to be one way, then he acts and dresses a different way. Needless to say, he sometimes has problems scoring. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 15 2003, 08:43 PM
4- has no future. girls who never went to college, or are working $6/hr jobs annoy me. its not even that i think they are going to be mooches- its just that in future terms, shes going to be doing shit like that the rest her life. do something with yourself.

My g/f works one of those jobs, and she seems happy to do that for the rest of her life, it bugs the shit out me.

Back