Biggest Girl Turn-off's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 16 2003, 05:50 PM
bad table manners, fat or average weight, etc..

What do you have against girls of average weight? Now average is bad? <_<

Not at all. A girl has to have some curves to her. Not only does it look a hell of alot better, it gives you something to grab on to during the ride. :)

:werd: :withstupid:

anorexic chicks suck :puke:

Average girls are the ones that are usually the hottest yO! Bad breath and teeth are a turn off to me. So is a bushy jungle. Acne is another one. Little acne is fine every now and then but too much of it just is nasty. I'm surprised you guys didn't bring that one up.

Wow. Apparently I scored in the 90% with my girl Heather...

She doesn't do perfume.. MAYBE some lotions sometimes.

She can look in an engine bay of a Civic and tell you if it has a stock or aftermarket intake manifold! :) That one really made me happy.

She can point out what a turbo, Wastegate, BOV, and turbo manifold are.

She knows what Gauges actually do for a car... er, uh, driver. ;)

She can drive a 5 speed almost as good as I can.

She can drop the clutch and do a burnout just as well as any guy out there.

She's proportionate, 5'8", but MAYBE a little on the bigger side at a little over 150 pounds. Still attractive to the eye when she's all dolled up like she likes to be.

VERY outgoing and polite. Knows when to speak to someone, and when to quit.. Everyone except me, that is. I get irked sometimes by chattiness. I'm jsut moddy, I guess. ;)

She makes the same money I do. We're doing pretty well for a 22 and a 25 year old, I think. ;)

Anyway, apparently we're getting over a BIG hump in our relationship. The 2 year barrier is a BITCH. You finally start to really get to know the person, and you're not falling out of love, but you're looking past the love for the real situation... I didn't like what I was seeing at first, but we're working on it.

I WISH SHE'D STOP F'ING SMOKING!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! I hate that shit!

I still wanna meet and greet April, though. :drool:

I disgust.....

Vegetarians-God put cows on this earth, its for a reason, to die so I can have some fucking flank steak or filet migon.

Skinny-I will break you if I tried to hit it from behind. Do you know how hard I thrust my hips into you? No, go eat some steak.

Bland-God invented eye liner for a reason, use it, you look good, not bland.

No Ass-Seriously, I need some cushion for the pushing y0.

Lack of Initiative-So what I didn't whip it out, I want you to! Its not my job to whip it out, you're the one giving oral.

Lack of voice-Why do I have to talk all the time and all you do is laugh and nod? That is fucking annoying.

Lack of Maturity-Tells everything about you to everyone else, but won't tell you shit, even when you confront about the shit you're talking about...

I have female problems lately.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 16 2003, 05:00 PM-->
@Sep 16 2003, 05:50 PM
bad table manners, fat or average weight, etc..

What do you have against girls of average weight? Now average is bad? <_<

They don't want too skinny, or too fat, and now average is added. I say give 'em a tube of vaseline and let em go at it staring at themselves in the mirror.

Carpet has been replaced with tile (bare is better ;) ) hairy girls are just gross and who wants to floss in the middle of dinner!

Girls that are artificial (fake boobs, nails, hair)

Girls that backtalk...learn to shut-up already

Also, when girls think they are fat and weigh 120lbs soaking wet

Rude bitches (where's the manners?)

Of course personal hygine is a must

And girls that have to compete with you in everything you do

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 16 2003, 07:31 PM
send all the skinny chicks my way then :)

I'll be sure to give them all your AIM name!
Skinny bitches go home!!!!

Edit:
Page 3: :owned:

Def_Jam is gay!!!

Khirs just because I don't like my girl as big as yours don't mine I'm gay. I happen to like normal sized girls. And lets not bring up ex's...cause this could get dirty.

here's my take on girls: There's not enuff good ones to go around.
I've dated a lot of girls and with every one, sooner or later I'll stumble across something about them that I just can't deal with. But I'd definitely have to say the worst is being in a serious relationship with a chick and then finding out that she's been lying to you about something since the beginning. It's easy to say 'hey, you're fat, i'm not interested', but having to tell a girl after she's been a part of your life for a long time that it could never work out because you just found out she's a complete piece of shit on a fundamental level- thats enough to make you almost feel bad. Not to mention then you feel like such a fucking idiot cause you wasted all that time in your life with that person. Do I sound bitter a little bit? :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Def_Jam@Sep 16 2003, 08:31 PM
Khirs just because I don't like my girl as big as yours don't mine I'm gay. I happen to like normal sized girls. And lets not bring up ex's...cause this could get dirty.

How did you get home so fast?
You just called me like a half hour ago.
That stock Neon with rice neons in it isn't that fast. And how are you liking my hubcaps???

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 16 2003, 08:32 PM

How did you get home so fast?
You just called me like a half hour ago.
That stock Neon with rice neons in it isn't that fast. And how are you liking my hubcaps???

you don't know what's under the hood....and the neons in side of the car add like 85 Hp...you didn't know that? And that huge dent in the driver side front door that old fucker but there helps the aero. of the car thus improving acceleration.

jesh...guys guys, this is a venting forum for what we complain about girls.....not eachother....you guys should just kiss and make out.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Sep 17 2003, 12:33 AM
Carpet has been replaced with tile (bare is better ;) ) hairy girls are just gross and who wants to floss in the middle of dinner!

Do you like guys shaved?

Back