1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bike for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by gsr hatch, Nov 18, 2003.

1. gsr hatch

gsr hatch Member

ok this is what i got.. Its a 93 cbr 600 it is silver it has new mirrors new blue winshield it has all fiberglass fairings and the motor has been re built the whole top end was re built too it has cams and the head was port and polished the bike has some damage were one of the side panels flew out of the back of the truck right after it was painted.. The only thing is i don't have a title the guy i got it from got locked up and i wasn't able to get it but i am trying to get it.. also if someone buys the bike i will fix the panel and re paint the whole bike this is a nice bike and it is pretty fast i do have pics if anyone is interested let me know thanks... i am looking to get $1800 for the bike

2. SolReaver

SolReaver Senior Member

how much are you looking for where are you located

how do you go about getting a title for it?

3. micah

micah Senior Member

1 month ago and i would have bought it in a heartbeat.
    im out of money now :(

4. dok

dok Senior Member

I don't want to sound like a dick but get the title then sell no one wants titleless bike

5. hondogg

hondogg Junior Member

Well, you can just write out a bill of sale then take that to the SOS office and they can re-issue a title after inspecting the bike...I know I went through this just a few months ago.
    But yeah , where is the bike located? I would also like to see some pics of it. :p

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted