Bike Wreck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@Apr 18 2005, 05:41 PM
I dont see shit. It won't play :shrug2:
[post=488492]Quoted post[/post]​

Plays fine for me. I love how the lady says not to hit a parked car! :lol:

bahahahahahahahahahah
noob on a bike nothing is funnier than watching someone who has never been on a bike try to ride one. :harhar:

thats funny as hell. chick i worked with rode a bike for the first time, hit the throttle to hard, wheelied in the ground and dislocated her hip. three month later she was riding like a pro.

I did just about the same thing, cept I was on my boys Honda 50, lol. I was out of control, so I figured standing up would be the best course of action... stood up... GANKED the throttle, and shot the 50 into my friends gazebo wide open.

lol, thats great. I have seen it before, but it is still entertaining.

entertaining, but you know that sucks,

i had a guy on a harley try to pass me doing 80 on a two lane road while the road curves to the right, well he passes to the left of me, but doesn't see the freakin bmw coming towards him, well, almost hitting the car head on, he passes on the left of that car too, he hit the dirt of the shoulder lost control, flew threw a barbed wired fence, through a feild, hit a drainage ditch, and launched the bike doing about 70 at the time about 150 to 200 feet. the guy landed, bike landed on him, crushing his pelvis and crotch area, and the bike rolled another 20 feet or so. all this happened while i was slowing down to the light, i pulled over to find him in the feild, blood everywhere, and way out of it, he was heli lifted to uc davis hospital, he is now paralized form the wait down.

Back