biker buildoff finale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

anybody catch the biker buildoff finale on discovery channel? it had all the bikes from this season competing against each other, and i really think that the the guy who won (matt hotch), deserved it...his bike was badass!!! link to video...the bike had a rear swing arm with an air ride suspension, so instead of using a kick stand, he would just drop the bike to the ground...i'll try to get picks...

Sorry it took so long... I was too busy rubbin' one out to all of those bikes all night long... :) And that bike sitting on the ground was SOO FUCKIN PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you see the look on hugh's face when they gave him project X? He was like What? who? me? Bike? ride? Huh? :D

so sick of seeing fucking chopper building shows.. between orange county and their wanna be custom bike shop where they order all their parts from catalogs.. to "BIG" where they build huge ass bikes for no reason but for ratings..

put more fucking rally racing on take this gay shit off

IMO i like those shows. The ones i like best are the guys who do it from scratch. Jesse james builds frames from scratch and hes got a machine that cuts rims out of blocks of aluminum. the ones that order everything are ok..they customize some crazy shit for them.

Back