Bill Cosby allegations

pudding popper?

• most likely innocent

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • most likely guilty

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Joe Rogan's current act has a great bit about this. Basically he says if a woman gets drunk and drives through a playground, shes held 100% accountable, but if she gets raped, she is relieved of all responsibility. Quite the double standard.

That being said, any dude taking advantage should take a boot to the back of the skull. But that doesnt change the fact that the girl put herself in that position. I got blackout, pass out drunk plenty of times in college. My actions and whatever happen to me was my fault. But I also had great friends that would drag me home if necessary.

I don't want to come of as "pro-rape" or "she had it coming". Far from it. But I am pro- taking responsibility for your actions.
I didn't say women were absolved of their actions or decisions. I said that men should know better and have common decency and respect.

If she's drunk off her ass and you just met, you better be clear that she really wants you without having the benefit of knowing her personality and how she would act sober versus drunk.

The sad part is that most men will do anything to get laid even if it means a shitty, drunk romp.

For most men, all they need is an opportunity and they'll take it. Even when that opportunity is a poor decision. It is possible to say no and to turn down sex or wait.

We must know different groups of men. I was a stereotypical fraternity guy in college. Myself and my friends still knew the difference between right and wrong. I think 99% of guys would do the right thing. My problem is that maybe 50% would intervene if they saw the wrong thing happening.

I hate to derail this thread further, but since we're doing it anyway.....

I didn't say women were absolved of their actions or decisions. I said that men should know better and have common decency and respect.

If she's drunk off her ass and you just met, you better be clear that she really wants you without having the benefit of knowing her personality and how she would act sober versus drunk.

The sad part is that most men will do anything to get laid even if it means a shitty, drunk romp.

For most men, all they need is an opportunity and they'll take it. Even when that opportunity is a poor decision. It is possible to say no and to turn down sex or wait.
The only problem with this statement is that, in a large number of instances, the guy is also drunk off his ass. In our society, by and large, if a man gets drunk and makes a mistake, it is his fault; if a woman gets drunk and makes a mistake it is not her fault.

Obviously, if the allegations are true, the Cosby situation is completely different from the situation I am talking about.

So it looks like the first case is going to court.
Something in the CA laws about a minor being involved in a sex act, they have 3 years from the time they realize they have lasting damage from the incident to file in court.
Woman claims she was 15, cosby fed her and a friend drinks, then took them to the playboy mansion where she was instructed to say she was 19 if anyone asked. Then she gave him a handy.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/12/03/cosby-victim-sues/19818457/

His nice guy image has been shattered beyond recovery. Reminds me of a typical Televangelist or Politician that champions around as a Holier than Thou ambassador of all things pure and right, that gets caught in a limo full of Hookers & Blow with a smattering of kiddie pron.

Back