bin laden Dead?

is he?

• yup, he's dead

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • scam

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wouldnt be suprised if he is dead and for political purposes not announced yet? who knows, guess we will find out soon enough...

I voted scam but it could be we wanted to confirm it before releasing the info. This article could represent irresponsible journalism (ratings before facts).

But yeah Bin Laden's death right before the elections can only mean good things for Bush and the GOP...

eh, bin laden being able to live until something "natural" killed him should not be good for GOP...

GOP = iraq = no bin laden

time on task folks...

he's alive. even if he is dead, there are 2,394,493 more shit bags just like him that will do the same. bah, fuck these guys.

scam...for all we know bin laden is trying to scam himself into being dead so we dont look for him anymore

Man, who cares about Bin Laden. The CHENEY/bush administration are the ones who brought down the twin towers so that they'd have a convenient excuse to raid oil-rich Iraq. Bin Laden was just a scape goat, a smoke screen to dupe America into sacrificing her children so that Cheney could line his Haliburton pockets with oil money. If you don't believe me, check this link out and let me know what You think. Check out the movie called "Loose Change"

Downloads

Man, who cares about Bin Laden. The CHENEY/bush administration are the ones who brought down the twin towers so that they'd have a convenient excuse to raid oil-rich Iraq. Bin Laden was just a scape goat, a smoke screen to dupe America into sacrificing her children so that Cheney could line his Haliburton pockets with oil money. If you don't believe me, check this link out and let me know what You think. Check out the movie called "Loose Change"

Downloads

holy shit! is that movie new?!

</sarcasm>

Downloads

Im sure you believe this to be true too... Wow to the thought that Bush would have the Towers brought down... Wow
AlterNet: Blogs: Evan Derkacz: Shocking election-theft testimony

I wanted to search to c if there were any more threads/news results regarding bin laden and found this one lmao!!!

Unconfirmedsources.com/binladen

U.S. military sources report that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. Bin Laden apparently died after eating E.coli tainted spinach that had been given to him as part of a cunning assassination plot spearheaded by the CIA. While the CIA won't publicly take credit for Bin Laden's death there has apparently been much celebration in Langley.

20060924-Osama.jpg
lmao!

Spinach. Brilliant. lol. You know I'm not against the war in Iraq, Hell I like cheap gas as much as the next guy. I just wish the administration would admit the real reason we're over their, then I would support them 100%. Killing americans to get american support for an oil war is not something I can agree with. LONG LIVE OSAMA!

Spinach. Brilliant. lol. You know I'm not against the war in Iraq, Hell I like cheap gas as much as the next guy. I just wish the administration would admit the real reason we're over their, then I would support them 100%. Killing americans to get american support for an oil war is not something I can agree with. LONG LIVE OSAMA!

I still cant believe u think Bush Killed americans to gain support for an oil war...

/not looking at this thread again cause you make me agrivated klyph

Well whatever man, the 9/11 "attacks" were too conveniently timed, and there were too many discrepancies with the official story. Do some research man. Don't just let MSNBC brainwash you, think for yourself. Damn. Alright, I'm done.

Well whatever man, the 9/11 "attacks" were too conveniently timed, and there were too many discrepancies with the official story. Do some research man. Don't just let MSNBC brainwash you, think for yourself. Damn. Alright, I'm done.
notthisshitagain.jpg

Binny is probably in the Caymans smoking a fatty with Ken Lay.

Shit starts coming down on friends of the Family and they mysteriously die. Heck of a job Georgie. Great to know we caught the bastard responsible for your out of control power.

Back