Bioshock 2 on PC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:wave:

Going to wait though- still have a lot of games to play through. Some of the ones I bought at crazy prices during Christmas have already dropped from the prices I paid for them... still sealed too.

I loved the first one, so I'll definitely be checking this out. This one's supposed to have a multiplayer portion too, so that should be cool.

I'll probably go for a console version though...

I doubt I'll get into the multiplayer- we'll see though.

More to the point, Steam is offering a 4-pack pre-purchase deal which makes each copy significantly cheaper (33.75 vs 44.95 pre-purchase price). The problem is that we only have 3 people that want in on it.

So if anyone is looking at buying the game for PC, and is interested in a pretty sharp discount from retail price, let me know. :p

Steam = download

I know some people are deterred by not having physical media, but Steam is reliable and convenient, and the price break is fairly significant.

Plus, you get a free Steam copy of Bioshock 1 with the pre-purchase.

maybe i'll check it out.

i just torrented dirt2 and all i can say it is MUCH nicer on the PC than the console.

Steam = download

I know some people are deterred by not having physical media, but Steam is reliable and convenient, and the price break is fairly significant.

Plus, you get a free Steam copy of Bioshock 1 with the pre-purchase.

Ah... didn't read it all the way through. When's the deadline to order?

We want to try to have the preorder in before the 31st.

Hit me up on Aim or PM, if you are interested, and I'll explain how it works.

Yeah I want it for the singleplayer, the multiplayer doesn't interest me at all.

If you're planning on picking it up anyway it would help me out a lot, the extra 10 bucks off is a big deal when you're living on odd jobs.

EP2 was relased in oct 2007. So it's been over 2 years. Hopefully EP3 is released this year

Thread from the dead, sorry! Anyway, just wondering if anybody purchased this? I had a $50 Best Buy card laying around from my birthday, so I used it on this. It's pretty good so far. I don't know if you guys played the first one, but you actually get to be a Big Daddy in this one. The multiplayer is actually pretty cool too. The way they set it up it's actually part of the Bioshock story rather then just a completely seperate portion of the game like in Call of Duty.

Anyway, if you're looking for a unique FPS with a decent single-player story, then definitely check it out! :thumbsup:

I haven't uh... procured a copy yet. I still have L4D2, Borderlands, Dragon Age (all from Black Friday) yet to play, not to mention FF13 and GoW3 that just showed up within the last few weeks on super duper deals (FF13 for $28, GoW3 for $13, can't beat that)- plus FF12 that I have to finish before I start in on FF13. Oh yeah, still trying to finish up Mass Effect 1 before I dive into ME2. Gonna be a while. The gaming doesn't go too fast when you're wrenching on cars 20 hours a week after your full time job. :(

Did not know it was out; definitely going to check it out! I have a good video card(Radeon 4890), but haven't really put it to use.

Back