Birkenstocks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
...are my calling in life.

My feet are so narrow that the straps are a little large but the leather feels amazing. The soft bed of the sandals is crazy comfortable as well.

I'm resurrected, a born again hippie - I'll probably never want to take these things off.

If I paid the actual price of $130 for these things, I might have hurt myself but since I got them for dirt cheap I couldn't pass them up.

birks definately ftw

pissedoffsol said:
get a job, hippie

hahaha.

I work, but lately I've been playing hard.

Didn't get to sleep till 9a.m. and its been typical to be up to 4a.m. lately. Haven't been to the gym since last Saturday. Craziness.

its time for me to get some new ones
had this pair for 4 years, just don't want to part with them... so comfortable...

reckedracing said:
its time for me to get some new ones
had this pair for 4 years, just don't want to part with them... so comfortable...

Yeah, I always wanted a pair.

For $32 I couldn't turn them down. Thats like 20% of the original price.

which ones did you get? and are they knock offs?

i was gonna say they make birks for narrow feet but for that price who gives a shit

Milano Cocoa Nubuck
ordered 8/15/02, and worn everyday from march till november

reckedracing said:
which ones did you get? and are they knock offs?

i was gonna say they make birks for narrow feet but for that price who gives a shit

Milano Cocoa Nubuck
ordered 8/15/02, and worn everyday from march till november
They're the real deal, I just had a hook up. I have the birk box next to me.

They're Suede Mocha Soft Footbed Arizona

Footbedliner:
Leather
Footbed:
Natural Cork
Upper:
Leather
Sole:
EVA

L 11 M 9

I wear 10's or 10 1/2's in everything else but a 9 in birks fits.

AB932_500.jpg

The store I bought them from had them listed at $120. This site has them listed at $120 too.

reckedracing said:
:Werd:

those were the first birks I had back in the day

so does your hookup help other people?

I'm not sure if this is the style I like the best, they didn't have that many styles.

...and nah, the hookup was on the downlow and I'm the only person to have ever pulled something like that off. My other shoes were originally $90 and I paid $55 for them which is typical for our close friends, but nothing like the $120 to $32 price drop. It was actually $31.50, lol he gave me the $.50 back.

sounds like someone was switching tags y0
lol

you should prob invest in the birkenstock care pack, its got the leather cleaner, cork cleaner, cork protector, etc etc etc
i bought it to get the free shipping over $100 and have never used it, prob should have cause my sandals look like hell
they've been through motor swaps, junk yards, paint jobs, etc etc etc

reckedracing said:
sounds like someone was switching tags y0
lol

you should prob invest in the birkenstock care pack, its got the leather cleaner, cork cleaner, cork protector, etc etc etc
i bought it to get the free shipping over $100 and have never used it, prob should have cause my sandals look like hell
they've been through motor swaps, junk yards, paint jobs, etc etc etc

Maybe I'll look into that.

and more had to be done than a tag switch, I don't think there was any sandal in the store that cheap. Its good to have a old register terminal.

i will use the greatest hippie quote of all time..

"Hippies. Hippes all around me... They say they want to save the world but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad." -- Eric Cartman

Birkenstocks are a way of life up here.. ugh. I cant stand those things, honestly i dont find them comfortable, but maybe id need to buy ones that form to my feet instead of someone elses.

Birkenstocks are a way of life up here.. ugh. I cant stand those things, honestly i dont find them comfortable, but maybe id need to buy ones that form to my feet instead of someone elses.

uhm... yea, huge diffrence

Back