birthday present??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No.. no no .. Not the Vega. A crowd gathers around that car.

Hopefully one or more of them brings a fire extinguisher :)

It'll be back, mark my goddam words.

ok.. since when did this become a discussion about your goddamn cars.. :)
j/k... still need some more ideas of what i could get.. and the vibrator is out of the question

well i know something that is thoughtful and cheap.. take pics of you from when you were a kid and like recent pics. and there should be a place at your mall that will convert it over to like a calender it cost about $20 bucks. and its something she will use and its different..

coming from a girl.. i think i'm gonna take your advise.. this is what i was thinking anyways

its simple and thoughful. plus the scents are used often with aromatherapy to promote relaxation which i'm sure she'd enjoy!

my brother did that for my mom one year. He got a frame that had like 8 different spots for pictures. he put iin a baby pic, childhood pics, senior pic, blahb lah and she almost cried lol

i did the picture thing last Christmas for my mom and my g'ma.. cant do it again.. i thought about that already.. i'm most likely go with the candle, candle holder and a nice card..

thanks for all the help .. guys and girls

get her a nice card and scented candles... either lavender or citrus scented. :)

no lavender, this is the most misunderstood scent of them all, and is actually a bad idea.

the sent of lavender is known to be relaxing for women, and an aphrodisiac for men lol, no wonder we're always groupin up on the ladies while they're trying to sleep. :D

well.. i dont think i'm gonna be groupin up on my mom..
my stepdad might though.. lol.. ewww.. gross.. dont wanna think about it :blink:

Last edited:
go for the nice card ( 2)
a good dinner ( 20 )
a movie ( 1 )
pictures and candles ( less than 8 bucks )
31 dollars... or any combination of the above...

Do the nice card thing, movie rental, and maybe cook a good ass meal if you have cooking skills. Use jeffie's recipes. or if you can't cook, just order something good to go. Olive Garden or somethiun, or even pizza or chinese.

yea i know your moms bday was today, but i wasn't sure when you were gonna give her the present
So what'd ya do?

well.. i ended up gettin some candle set thing. ... a nice card and we went out and had some good ass Basque food..

or a day at the spa or a facial or something...
something she would never buy for herself, but would enjoy if it was given to her...
eg6sir said:
well.. i dont think i'm gonna be groupin up on my mom..
my stepdad might though.. lol.. ewww.. gross.. dont wanna think about it :blink:
looks like stepdad has the facial covered :ph34r: I'm sorry dude...I'm soo going to hell now :(

no lavender, this is the most misunderstood scent of them all, and is actually a bad idea.

the sent of lavender is known to be relaxing for women, and an aphrodisiac for men lol, no wonder we're always groupin up on the ladies while they're trying to sleep. :D

note to self.... :shiny:

Back