1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bisi moto h2d swap

Discussion in 'Integra' started by rexsk8er, Apr 21, 2008.

1. rexsk8er

rexsk8er Junior Member

ok, so ive seen a few h2d swaps around useing bisi's adapter plate. also i saw a h2b swap.

ok the cars an 88 acura integra rs, i have new cv axels new stg 3 clutch and a fairly new obx lsd. now the motors getting tired, so why should i buy all that stuff over again for a full b/h swap, when i could get the h in there with the a1 tranny, fab up one mount, a mount for the halfshaft, and use my new axels, clutch and keep the lsd and shift linkages and stuff

the price of a b-swap adds up to over 3gs on the 1g teg. ive only seen hasport mounts, i know innovate mounts makes mounts for the 1g rex, but the rex has diffrent mounts to the body hince useing the crx/teg combo of mounts when you swap a d16a1 into a 1g rex. regardless, i can get an h22a4 for $500 dollars. my buddy gets discounts through the dealership he works for at local junkyards.

no problem with the wiring i handled the efi conversion on my crx hf with a hybrid integra/crx harness i built. so no problem with the obd-1 conversions necessary.

im just wondering if the necessiary cutting of the engine bay and frame rails (for clearance in the crx) will be required. i know the teg has a bigger engine bay but how much?

anyone with any info or related swap articles or anything hit me up!
Draft saved Draft deleted