Bisimoto Headers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT.. oh in now way I was being a smart ass. it was just an analogy.

Steves a great fabman. no doubt.

But in General. Being that you know the details and the background in this... yes I agree that credit has to be given to the person who makes it. I know you mean well, but im sure thats the 2 party's understanding on their transaction. I'm sure the fabricator didnt say it has to have his name on it.

its kinda like, ya we know our Nikes are made by a subcontracted company in Asia somewhere, but we dont go saying that its made by those workers taht work there.

anyways.. dont mean to get all deep into this. we both know who credit should be given to in this matter. everyone involved in the design and fabrication deserve a thumbs up.

Originally posted by exospeed*com@May 12 2004, 01:05 AM
everyone involved in the design and fabrication deserve a thumbs up.

:concur: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by exospeed*com@May 11 2004, 09:26 PM
keep in mind that similar "looking" headers are not necesarrily the same. The bisimoto uses a Burns Style Collector on all its headers. Burns collectors themselves are $150-250 each collector. and the gains over 4 welded pipes together is significant.

Overall.. you are purchasing a header with extensive development and no cutting corners on the parts. This is a Top notch header for the hardcore enthusiast. Its not for everyone. To really want this means you want the best performance out of your engine.

Any questions feel free to email us.
thanks

Wil

Hey Wil, my buddy matt says he knew you from back in the day and helped you out with your single cam turbo setup. I think back then he was SOHC turbo in his crx also. Not that I doubt him but I just wanted to know if you remember him or not.

NotUrAverage_Si

Wussup, dood. that wasnt my turbo setup. it was my buddy that was neighbors or something with Matt's friend and ya they came over a couple times. that was back in our street racing days. :)

of course i remember Matt. tell him wassup.

Back