Bisimoto Race Header?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Knives

I'm planning on swapping an h22 into my hatch in a couple of weeks. Thing is I am going to have to switch out my exhaust for it to match up with my header unless I want to squeeze it through my dx pea shooter. Or I could forget about running an exhaust or cat period and buy the Bisimoto header. Yeah no cat bad for mother earth blah blah......My car needs hp so that makes it ok. But anyways I can't seem to find much info on the header except that people claim that it makes 20 plus hp. Does anyone have any info on this header or any other open style racing header. Looks nasty too. Thanks for any info......tree huggers can go fuck themselfs ;)

www.exospeed.com for the Bisimoto header

www.an-r.com for similiar but not as cool looking header. j/k

tree huggers can go fuck themselfs
i gota say thats kind of a narrow minded remark, alot of them people do good things, some are fuckin numb nut ass retards like peta, but not all are and if it were not for some one looking otu there would be no one wich leads me to my "narrow minded" remark. i aint no tree hugger but there aint nothing wrong with one thats keepin it real and has something worth while in mind.

And just FYI i live in california and have to put up with all the smog bull shit and still feel that way.

Damnit I was jokeing, .....see little smiley face doing this ;) I'm narrow minded but you couldn't pick up the joke. hers another smiley face for you :fuckyou:

Damn wheres my furr coat at.

Props to you knives. Funny stuff. :thumbsup: Go with the bisi header, will sound scary and make you happy in the pants every time you punch the gas. If you don't have smog to worry about, screw it then, slap whatever you can on it and the only thing you'll have to worry about are the local smokies getting on you for a noise violation. (It's amazing how good police training is these days, how they teach a cop to recognize an exhaust is over 95dB without any measuring instruments is a wonder.)
Let mother nature have it:
Plastic 6-pack rings OR "seaturtle necklaces"? :shrug2:
good luck with the header

just to let you know, i have seen a dyno chart(was there when the run happened) of a mildly tuned H22 putting ONLY a Bisimoto header on, running it through a skunk2 exhaust, and it gained a lil over 19HP at the wheels. AT THE WHEELS MAN!!!

Bisi= :worthy:

Bisi = tru :worthy: , running low 10's NA with a Socher, does he know something I dont :)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 27 2004, 04:49 PM
Bisi = tru :worthy: , running low 10's NA with a Socher, does he know something I dont :)

And Carb's!!!!

:worthy: :worthy: He actually puts the numbers on paper and figures out what will work best. A real tuner that one is.

he set the record for the fastest naturally aspirated fwd sohc motor. with a D series. did it again with a destroked F series.

ive been following this guys path for a while and almost all of the stuff is easy to understand, much harder to pull off. it just blows my mindhow genius some of his stuff is!

what was amazing was his runs with the 1.5liter, read an article about it, and from what he had done you would have thought that 13's would have been grand but he was pushing 11's at that time.

I always thought about making some type of SOHC undergod NA version of course :)

Back