bitch of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Here are some links to local news reports.

http://www.startribune.com/sto....html

UW student from Rockford missing

March 29, 2004 MISSING0329

A University of Wisconsin student from Minnesota has been missing since early Saturday morning, and police are calling her disappearance suspicious.

Audrey Ruth Seiler, 20, of Rockford, was last seen Saturday at 2:30 a.m., Madison, Wis., police said late Sunday. She was wearing an oversized burgundy Abercrombie & Fitch hooded sweatshirt with large white numbers on the front, navy blue sweat pants and either white flip-flops or tennis shoes.

Seiler, a sophomore, is 5 feet 8 and weighs 120 pounds, with long brown hair and brown eyes. Family and friends have offered a reward for information about her whereabouts, and police have asked anyone with information to call 608-266-6014.

Matt McKinney

http://www.channel3000.com/new....html

Madison Police Looking For Missing Woman
Audrey Ruth Seiler Last Seen Early Saturday Morning

POSTED: 4:39 p.m. CST March 28, 2004
UPDATED: 9:50 p.m. CST March 28, 2004

MADISON, Wis. -- Family and friends of a missing University of Wisconsin student are offering a reward for information about her whereabouts.

Audrey R. Seiler, 20, was last seen leaving an apartment building at about 2:30 a.m. Saturday. Madison police started looking for her around 2 p.m. Saturday. Officers and search-and-rescue dogs searched the area again Sunday.

Seiler who lives on Regent Street was last seen wearing an oversized Abercrombie-Fitch burgundy hooded sweatshirt with large white numbers on the front, navy blue sweatpants and either white flip-flops or tennis shoes.

She is 5 feet 8 inches tall and 120 pounds with long brown hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with information can contact the Madison Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 266-6014 or Madison police at (608) 266-4275.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You've probably seen it on CNN, well this bitch lives about 3 blocks away from me, she has had 9493689 people out looking for her ass in fields, multiple choppers flying over wooded areas etc. well they found her just hanging out in a fucking marsh... just chillin, she planned the whole thing, there wasnt a scratch on her, she bought duct tape, rope, etc and plotted the whole thing out.

anyone see the news story about the fucked up bitch that claimed to be a couple's long lost daughter, and it turns out she was faking it

what a fucked up cunt, i hope she gets beat with a soap on a rope in the shower, fucking bleeders

Originally posted by Trinity@Apr 2 2004, 05:10 PM
damn welcome to yesterday

uhm no, they didnt know it was fake til approx 1pm central today.

She should have juyst eatin' a bottle of aspirin, and slit her wrist. I swear kids these days are not trying as hard as they used to.

I hope she gets slapped with the bill of the cost of the air time/fuel for those choppers that were lookin for her.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous @ Apr 2 2004@ 07:18 PM
I bet that girl is going to be in some deep chit

you bet yer arse she'll be in some deep trouble jethroy

Back