Bitchin'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:hitit: i think she is why hot..... she's better looking then most or all girls we could get.

you dumbass. i'm going on opening day. it's a bunch of hillbillies and my samba green sol and whatever other imports i can scrounge up around here

She is WAY to skinny! For God's sake, I could probably floss my teeth with her thigh!

I would much rather go for the Marilyn Monroe/ hourglass figure.

i think i know why you guys dont like her...because she's in fnf2. IF she was into fast hondas and had a turbocharged civic, you'd all be drooling over her. but of course thats just my opinion. ;)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 27 2003, 05:23 PM
i think i know why you guys dont like her...because she's in fnf2. IF she was into fast hondas and had a turbocharged civic, you'd all be drooling over her. but of course thats just my opinion. ;)

nah
shed still be busted
she could roll up in a 2003 lotus elise and id still think shes fuckin ugly
i could go on a 8 day drinking binge, wind up with a 4.785 BAC and id still think shes fuckin ugly

Originally posted by paragus@Feb 26 2003, 03:02 PM
jesus?

lol........"I'll snatch that piece right outta your hand, shove it up your ass and pull the trigger till it goes click! Don't fuck with the jesus!

I love that movie

OMG you guys are queer or something! ARe you :ghey: ? because I think I would blow it(16) before I got anywhere near her and I have the highest standards known to man!

I WANT HER PINK S200!!!!!

:angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( SUPER > :(

HOW ABOUT ALL HONDASWAP MEMBERS PITCH IN 1 DOLLAR EACH..
SAVE IT UP.
AND BUY ME THAT CAR??
c mon.. for my birth day?? pllllllleasssseeeeeeeeee

SOUNG GOOD??
sounds mint to me

anyone with me????
mike??
Codee? c mon!!!!

:( i want that car... soooooooooo baddddddd

where did my other reply go?
hmm...

what i said....

I mean .. S2000!!

Damn it.. now for sure im not convincing!!
:(

guys?

you can edit your posts instead of posting 5 times...and that car sucks, it would cost 10k to restore it back to normal :angry:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 28 2003, 12:40 AM
OMG you guys are queer or something! ARe you :ghey: ? because I think I would blow it(16) before I got anywhere near her and I have the highest standards known to man!

Nah.. ask around to the few who know me (nick, brian e and B ).. I have the highest standards. :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 28 2003, 01:01 PM
you guys...RULE #1 is never make a girl cry.

Man.. girls cry over NOTHING.. :) They bitch at us at least once a month!! They deserve it at times :lol:

Back