BitTorrent programs that do not use spyware

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I'm using Azureus as of right now and everytime I run the program I get 4 different traces of Grokster in my reg. HMmmmm Almost as bad as bearshare!

anywho, is there any programs that DO NOT put shit in your computer with out you knowing?

are you sure you got the correct version from sourceforge.net? I dont have any spyware at all from my install, I know that there are several versions floating around that have been modified to do different things. You may want to check the sourceforge page and get the original version

I got my from the legit page. I have 2 different programs I use to search my computer for spyware and the free one didnt catch it however the one I paid for did.

http://www.scanspyware.net/ was able to find them.

I 2nd BitTornado, i dont use BT search programs because of these reasons.

Try getting an invite to Demoniod, Torrentspy's good, maybe torrentreactor still. If anyone wants comics / graphic novels, pm me and i'll send you an address.

i use bitcomet and ive never had any troubles. ive used bittornado, but i like bitcomet a lot better. and ive used azuserous, but takes a lot of my resources even if i disable java.

anyway, i have demoniod so i can send invites too i think. pm me.

oh yeah and torrentspy and isohunt is the way to go for people without demonoid.

azereus is the best. hands down.

it doesn't add anything else. you got something else that you probaly installed or downloaded and attached ti self to azereus... but azereus is 100% spyware free from its installation and i have no instances of such a program in my reg.
http://www.slyck.com/prog.php?id=35

also, bittornado DOES NOT comply with BT specs-- and a lot of sites will ban you for using them, as they don't report the ratios back correctly.

That place seems to have more files then anywhere else I've looked. However, the stuff I want there isnt much of =(

All I want to do is try different sample CDs out before buying them. If I like them I buy them. I'm tired of spending $100-300 EACH! to find that it's not that good.

sigh.

i've used bittornado and haven't had any problems. the only complaint i had was that it used a bit of memory so it would slow down the computer especially if you had 2 or more going at the same time. but now, i'm using utorrent. it uses less resources and is faster with the right settings.

and while we're on the torrent subject, i suggest ya'll check out puretna.com. it's got everything you could ever want and a lot of stuff you don't want as well.

Back