BK prank

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think they need to read what they type out before they post a story

ApologiSe = wrong

apologize = right

:lmao: IF that ever happened I'd laugh my ass off and thank god I don't even work drive through.

i bet the guy at the window got his ass chewed a few times for it....thats pretty funny but thats not to good for business...ah well

haha thats pretty funny i bet those kids have been laughing their asses off for a while doing that

I wish I would have thought of that first! That is tight. I would have hella cussed at the customers and filmed it. It didnt say that they were cought or that they were going to get in trouble if they even did get cought. :lmao:

The worst thing I've ever done at bk is put mayo on a piece of cheese and slap it on the ceiling.

I had about 4 pieces up one time while in the kitchen, and decided to home, and the night closer was like "I'll take them down" and I guess he got bored, and put some more up, and later on he got high, forgot to take them down, and yeah, got written up, and got transfered to some other bk.

i read a tutorial how to do that a couple years ago... wish i still knew where it was.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jan 9 2004, 03:35 PM
thats really wrong to do. even if the customer was overweight...they have the right to eat whatever they want...

Some skinny lady order a quad whopper. Yes it had 4 patties, 8 pieces of cheese, and she wanted 4 layers of bacon and extra everything. I Was glad to make it for her. I really wouldn't care, I was just wondering where she was going to put it since, it was around 2lbs of food atleast.

I would have told them the wrong total. Like if they ordered a whopper I would have said like $10! Its got to be reasonal or else they won't believe it. Just be like "Yep, its now $10 per-whopper." :ph34r:

gotta love the drama associated with shitty driver through fast food dumps.

best thing i ever seen done at a bk was when my buddy ordered a large soda and right after they handed it to him he lobed it back in thru the drive thru window. tips dont do it in a town you live in :D

Back