black eg...bronze or gold rims ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chacal06

Hi I got a black eg coupe and don't really want to get red rims cuz mostly everybody has them so I was thinking gold or bronze 15's !! I want some opinions on what y'all think...and if you have some pics its a plus....or if you have any other color that goes with black give me your opinion !! Thanks

Im pretty sure any color will go with black. Including black. Nothing you do short of rediculous multi-color wheels will be original on a Honda so just go with what you like.

Thanks I appreciate all your opinions I'm most likely will go with bronze but not sure wat style should I get any help ?

I had black rims on my black civic until too many others started doing it too. I live in a small city so u start to notice things like civic's that look like yours. I ended up with gold rims on my black civic and am still the only one that I know of in my area to do so. Black and gold is the way to go (unless like they said, a ton of ppl in ur area are already doing it)

You got a picture u can post ?? I don't find any good one on google

2990006200103158138S600x600Q85.jpg

bret3.jpg

3314824623_ab39d42563_o.jpg

3318762798_a4e5681099.jpg

Yeah I like the bronze ama have to get dem...I'm just earnin up my money...I found them 480 with tires the volks te-37 replicas....but the first eg looks clean wat kind of rims are those ?

Back