black fiberglass hood for 92-95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

pick up only...i want 175 for it and it is in good condition...it is hood pins only and the holes are made for either sparco or pepboys brand....so let me know...i live in gurnee IL 60031 and just give me a call at 847-456-7553 and we can work something out...i am also selling a vortech supercharger by itself....no other accesories come with it.....i am asking only 650 for it and it has about 8000 miles on it and it is the SQ trim with a 8 psi pulley

Hey,
Got any pics of the hood is it OEM? The SC what engine is it for? Whats the HP gains like? Let me know.

it is a oem style and it is a vortech unit for a maxima but you can get a bracket for it to fit all hondas

Hey man, whats the deal, you have had my money for a week now. I am only three hours away. This is b/s. As for everyone else, i would watch him to see if he comes through with the part i bought from him.

it is not completely my fault that i wrote his address wrong on the package...for some reason i keep writting zip codes wrong on my damn packages....so they send them back and it costs me double shipping every damn time...but these items are pick up....so there is no problem with shipping...except the vortech....and that will not be a problem

i don't think it would get back to you that quick if it takes up to 4 days with just about any carrier to get to me. all i want is my part. This has me possibly losin my job due to not havin my car. Hopefully i can get around this.

did you send the parts??? Email me and let me know and provide a tracking number.

So Daniel, wheres my tracking number if your girls supposedly shipped it out??? You said you would give it to me yesterday. I am so close to listing you as a SCAMMER!! This is ridiculous. Your a shop you say, hate to be the people that go there, don't get their cars back....LOL! I am going down to file the money order trace tomorrow and will be filing charges against you for mail fraud and whatever else i can get. SO if you get this, you better hope for your sake you sent it. Plus i am only 3hours away :D !

well, got the crank today, what part of i need a "pulley cuz it spun on the crank and damaged the crank" with the crank didn't he understand? and hopefully the bearseat on the rear and front will be ok with the groves in them. You need to correct this problem. Waited two weeks and sent the payment priority. Email me back and let me know how you are gonna correct this.

Well, DON"T, I repeat DON'T BUY FROM THIS GUY!!! He took forever to send product, forgot one part, and than to find out its the wrong one. I recommend you ban him from this site. He is a SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you get this Daniel, i want my money back NOW!!!!

Originally posted by civic92jak@May 23 2004, 01:24 PM
I recommend you ban him from this site.

Calm down.

1. The staff are NOT the classifieds police
2. If you got screwed, we're sorry and that sucks- but we're not eBay and PayPal- we just provide a place for you to post stuff up
3. We can't ban someone because a deal went bad- that's totally subjective anyway

Good luck.

sorry guys, just was alittle mad at the time. But yea, you do need to post him on the scammers board so no one else gets scammed by him.

man fuck you i took that crank out myself from my D15B single cam vtec and you can go fuck yourself...i am not a scammer everyone has snags in life and you just happen to catch mine....i am not a scammer you got what you needed and i sent the shit that i was suppose to but i did forget to send the pulley...that is all i did not send....the crank had 35K miles or so on it and i sold it to you for 55 and it took me 30 just to send it...and i am getting pretty close to fogeting about you b/c you can't be patient and wait like everyone else....i am not having a great time in my life and obviously neither are you....but if you think that i sold you bogus parts you got another thing coming....b/c i will come there with my block and show your ass that it drops right in.....tell you what....mark that crank anyway you want so you know what it looks like and i will take it back and put it in my block and show you the engine code and everything....but make sure there is NO WAY I CAN DUPLICATE IT and i am going to show you who was in the wrong here....i have a flood by my house and all the main roads to my shop are toast and my tps sensor is going bad and the last thing i need is a little punk like you trying to make the world a better place.....thank you for your time and have a nice f'n day

dan

for questions or comments please call my cell at 847-456-7553

Back