Black Friday......2005....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
And it looks like Sear will have a 33 gallon Aircompressor with a crap load of tools with it for $299.....

http://www.bf2005.net/

I hope I can get enough money stashed away for this year.... :mrgreen:

I used to be a sales rep for Sears, got out of it asap. They are going under, quality is going to sh*t, horrible. Given it's a good compressor, and not the now made foreign crap, it's a great price!!

funny_owl_22.jpg

sears compressor....check..
sears drill press...Check..
Sears Miter saw...Check..
Sears Huge HDTV...check...
Sears Tool kit...check........

Chrismas list for myself....priceless.... :p

sears HDTV?

don't make the same mistake i did...

my dad just bought this pioneer pro810 hdtv :)
Pioneer_PRO-810HD.jpg

wall mounted plasma for a retail of 4999.00 but he only pad 3900 for it. For sound he got this...

pioneer_vsx1015txk_300x250_s.jpg

Thats a Pioneer VSX1015TXK with 7.1 Channel Surround Receiver with THX Select2. This thing is gonna be nice when it comes in. Overall a good tv, and no dead pixels yet :)

Sears already has that Air compressor out on display at that price...damn...I'm a week lake getting the money to get it....ohh well... :cry:

10-7 on Black Friday. Cleaning up from the hell that will be the day before Thanksgiving is t3h suck.

The Shaw's I work at is extending it's hours till midnight on Wednesday. I'm scheduled from 9am till 3, then 5 to 11. Fuck being a supervisor. I'm wheeling the pallets of produce right out onto the sales floor and punching out at 9. :p

So what did everybody get?!?!? I just went to Home Depot... And I scored the following...

Ryobi 18 volt Cordless Drill & Flashlight... $29!!!!
338116_041007_0033.jpg

6' Husky Fiberglass Ladder... $29!!!!!
st112405_2_ap1_466996.jpg

McCullough 25cc Gas Powered Leaf Blower.. $59!!!
st112405_3_ap1_132026.jpg

Oh yeah... And $421 worth of Heating oil at $1.95/gal... :cry: If I didn't have to fill the tank... I would have bought this power tool set for $229... :cry:
051103_11_167144.jpg

$229... What a fuckin STEAL!!!

I just stayed home and slept....been sick for a few days. But look at the money I saved.... :p

I rode my bike to sears and bought screw extractors so I can get my POS CV out.

I'm still VERY satisfied with craftsmen tools.

Except for my Husky 3/8 ratchet. That's by far my favorite ratchet. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
I rode my bike to sears and bought screw extractors so I can get my POS CV out.

I'm still VERY satisfied with craftsmen tools.

Except for my Husky 3/8 ratchet. That's by far my favorite ratchet. :mrgreen:

Was it your bike? Or did ya steal it? :huh:

J/K Bryan... Nothin but love. :)

I love craftsman as well... Great tools for the money... Some Snap-On stuff is nice... But for the everyday wrenches & sockets... I see just as many Snap-On and Matco tools break as I do Craftsman... Only difference... Snap-On & Matco come to you and replace them... But then again, if they dont have it on the truck... Ya gotta wait WEEKS to get the replacement. :dry:

technically...I stole it from my grandfather. :p

Snap-on/Matco just isn't worth the money for me to own. Use, sure, but I don't think I'd actually purchase any of their stuff

Back