Black Friday 2007.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sears Has One For $900 I Believe It 42in 1080 Lcd

DAMN IT!!! DAMN IT!!!...DAmn all the the damn shoppers!!!!!!!!

I was at work, got off at 6:30, got back to my home area mall...hit Circut City to snag one of the Auqu thingy TV's...and all gone....every damn TV was gone.

So I snagged a PS3, a few DVD's, and a game....

now to see what a difference it makes in the garage.......hehe
good luck with that one clayton. i was there at 5 am and it was a mess. got me two tomtom gps for $150 each.

sidenote:fucking circuit city updated the website last night and changed the prices on a lot of items. i was pissed to find out this morning when the prices were $25 higher.

Or with Circuit Citys site fucking up when I tried to get my 299 laptop. I had it in the cart, everything filled out and then an error came up. I tried it again and the fucker was sold out.

Clayton you should have seen the line at the CC on the pike. At 420am the line was out the back. I drove through the lot and said fuck it.

the CC I went to about 7:30...I had to stand in line to get in the door...took about 30 minutes...then found out no damn TV's left...wondered around the store looking for something to buy.

I settled on the 80gb PS3 with 2 year protection plan, Aeon Flux DVD, Motor Storm PS3 game in the same box as the PS3, Need for Speed Carbon PS3 game, The Last Samurai on Blu-Ray DVD, and Howl's Moving Castle on DVD.....

$726.03 out the door....

And I had $2500 to splurge with....ohh well...I guess I'll just invest in a MIG welder, a chop saw, and save the rest of the money to have a body shop hit the Z in the spring.

Keep looking over the next few weeks. Last year there were deals after black friday.

man i am glad i didnt go out this year, i drove by circuit city and they were over packed

oh man. the economy is doing just mutherfukkin fine in new mexico...i let mom drag me out with her. it's all internet shopping for me from now on.:huh:

all i have to say is screw the general public, i will not be working retailby next year i can't deal with these assholes anymore

Ended up getting a 17" Acer Widescreen for 159 before MIR... $99 after...

I'm PISSED... Staples.com was listing this sexy ass 19" LCD for 219... Went into the store... 279..
s0191667_enl.jpg

Come home, go back online... and its back to 279... :(

EDIT: Then went on TigerDirect & ordered a TV Tuner & WiFI card for my Desktop... And tomorrow i'm gonna hitup walmart for a new Ergo Keyboard...

I bought a $30 tuner... It should be here monday... I'll let you know how I like it that way you dont waste your money on it if it sucks...

Back