Black Friday sales....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Whats for sale?....any good sources for info....I want to hit Sears again this year....hehe

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 24 2004, 03:57 AM
Whats for sale?....any good sources for info....I want to hit Sears again this year....hehe
[post=421615]Quoted post[/post]​

well if you need to get christmas gifts...JC Penny has some good sales (10-50% off) my girl just started at JC Penny 2 weeks ago and they get what is called an Associates Discount, 35% off anything in the store, including items already on sale. so we got some gifts that were like 85% off. go make friend's with one of the girls that work there ;)

I'm thinkin about hitting up best buy again... Im PRAYING ipod's go on sale... I need to buy one for the woman...

Sears is the only place that Matt and I are planning to be first thing Friday morning. I think that Chris might join us too. :p

yea i'll be that asshole helping all of you with your christmas golf products.... THANK God its my last day as a salesman... then HELLO lightweight armor design!!

I'm wondering if the buy it online and pick it up in the store later thing will work on the BF sales......

I highly doubt it. Most of these Black Friday sales are specifically engineered to get people out of bed and into the stores.

I think I'll hit up Radio Shack....that Sony Surround system might go good in the new house...and a real dvd player as well.....give the PS2's a break from playing DVD's all the time. :lol:

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Nov 24 2004, 09:14 AM
yea i'll be that asshole helping all of you with your christmas golf products.... THANK God its my last day as a salesman... then HELLO lightweight armor design!!
[post=421648]Quoted post[/post]​

That black friday website is like a treasure map :D

Thanks pissedoffsol. [\ghey voice]

I've been making my christmas list off some of the links :)

haha

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 24 2004, 08:15 AM
I think I'll hit up Radio Shack....that Sony Surround system might go good in the new house...and a real dvd player as well.....give the PS2's a break from playing DVD's all the time. :lol:
[post=421677]Quoted post[/post]​

Speaking of playing DVDs on PS2... has anyone else heard that extended use playing DVDs will make PS2s crap out?

Back