Black Friday sales....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ipods suck anyway. get a nomad zen jukebox. t3h shit.

Originally posted by sisteve@Nov 29 2004, 09:40 AM
Are you still with the same woman Noah?
[post=423554]Quoted post[/post]​

Racheal? No. I've got a new woman. She's wonderful. :)

And B... I'm ordering her the 60gb Zen Jukebox this week sometime... just monitoring pricegrabber.com :)

word. i've got the 20gb zen thats like 2 years old and have never had a problem with it, and i listen to it just about every day at work all day long.

i had a creative nomad 20gb mp3 player. what a piecer. now i have a 40gb rca lyra and wouldn't use anything else.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 29 2004, 10:28 AM
word. i've got the 20gb zen thats like 2 years old and have never had a problem with it, and i listen to it just about every day at work all day long.
[post=423577]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you need to use to rip CD's? The woman has about 400 CD's, and as part of her present, i'm gonna try to rip as many as i can for her, and have them already on the mp3 player when I give it to her.

I use Easy CD-DA Extractor 5.0

I can send you the shareware installer and a "special" set of certain numbers of you want. ;)

Winamp sucks for teh ripping. WMP only rips to WMA files that I'm aware of.

I'll send it this evening when I get home.

i use some shit i got off sourceforge. i dont even think it has a name on it. its like high school c++ program looking shit. lol. but it rips bangingly well, and has loads of features. its just how i like my hondas. fast and functional, but look like shit :)

can ya e-mail it to me B?

Also, when you have a player this big, with this many songs, how do you keep them organized? Just put each CD into a folder? Or each artist? Will it have a complete windows type file structure (Tree)?

shuffle.

i don't organize. i don't use folders.

i have d:\mp3

and each mp3 is in there Artist - Album - Track# - TrackName

i don't think i have the installer anymore.... i never keep shit like that.
just go to sourcefordge and look around, try a few out.

Back