Black Lug Nutts..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JrSiRb16A

sup peoples..got my Rota Slips couple of weeks ago..(Black)..now im lookin for some Black Lug Nuts..i found some on jdmhondaparts.com (mugen)..but i not sure if im cool with spending 80 bux on Nutts..anybody know any other sites that sell them..any help would be appreciated..

also..what do peeps do for centercaps..i know i dont NEED them..but some simple ones would be clean..anybody know..?

Originally posted by JrSiRb16A@Sep 20 2003, 01:18 PM
i found some on jdmhondaparts.com (mugen)..but i not sure if im cool with spending 80 bux on Nutts..anybody know any other sites that sell them..any help would be appreciated..

i have the mugen ones. im very happy with them. had a problem with the kyokugen ones stripping. no such occurance with the mugen ones.

1998 (I think) NSX lug nuts were factory pieces that were black. If you know the guy at the parts counter, they can be had for $1 a piece. Well worth it! :)

I've got Kyokugen's, but I've heard of people stripping them because of the alloy they are made of. I haven't had problems YET, but my key is starting to grab the lugs when I take them off, and it's starting to worry me... I thinkthe entire problem with the Kyokugen's not lasting very long is the fact that a lot of people will empact them on, and that REALLY beats up the key.

the kyos suck. after awhile my buddy's key warped... he swapped his tires every other weekend for autocross.

just get the mcgard hyper black ones. they are a lug nut and lock set with 2 keys. 1 key for the locking lug nut and another key for the other lugs. they also have a sing around the back of them so only the lug spin when taking on and off, and the ring stays stationary, so the wheel's don't get scratched. also, they are lighter than stock- not very light, but lighter than stock. they will NOT strip ever- its in their design that no one else has.

-ROB

If your willing to pay $80 for some lugnuts i will sell you my leftovers for half that price! :spin:

P.S. Not to mention FREE SHIPPING!!

Back