Black Ops 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So Im pretty pissed. Been playing Nuketwon a lot last night and today. You can level yourself and weapons so quick in there! Well I did, and got to level 51. Had many guns maxed out and unlocked a lot too. Well I took an hour or so break, got back on, had trouble logging in, and then got an error message saying my profile was corrupted and I got dropped back to level 35. WTF?!?! Not only did I lose levels, but stats, maxed weapons, everything. It's bullshit. I know they won't do anything about it. I don't even feel like playing anymore.

So Im pretty pissed. Been playing Nuketwon a lot last night and today. You can level yourself and weapons so quick in there! Well I did, and got to level 51. Had many guns maxed out and unlocked a lot too. Well I took an hour or so break, got back on, had trouble logging in, and then got an error message saying my profile was corrupted and I got dropped back to level 35. WTF?!?! Not only did I lose levels, but stats, maxed weapons, everything. It's bullshit. I know they won't do anything about it. I don't even feel like playing anymore.

Wow, that sucks man. That happened to me a few times on the first BLOPS. I only ever lost 1 or 2 levels though...

So, 32 layers and scaling options on the new emblem maker FTW!

BO2Emblem.jpg

i've ranked up to level 51 so far, working on trying to prestige the MSMC
finished off the 100 headshots for the camo and unlocked the extra camo challenges.
150 kills no perks, 150 kills no attachments
i'm working on both at once, so playing with no perks and no attachments
not as horrible as i thought it would be

I ended up maxing out the other day. Probably gonna prestige some weapons but not myself.

Oh and I guess the Nuketown 2025 category lied when it said they'd never close because now its part of the "Chaos" type. Smaller maps, random play types. Kinda weak. I was easily leveling my snipers. I love getting into sniping matches.

I prestiged the Remington 870 all the way to max. Shit looks nice with carbon fiber camo and my Troll-Face emblem staring at me while I pwn noobs, lol...

so you prestige a weapon from the gun select menu in create a class.
i unlocked all camos on the MSMC and still couldn't find any way to prestige the gun
finally gave up and figured i had to unlock prestige mode at the end of level 55 to be able to start prestiging guns
i could have prestiged it already and been working on the additional challenges to unlock all the camos
its a little frustrating how everything in this game is a complete cluster fuck, spread out all over the place

you also have to log into cod elite and link up your account to get the elite camo, similar to autumn in MW3

Last edited:
is there any face camo or put your emblem on your gun in this one.

Picked it up last night with a Black Friday 250gb bundle. I've played a little campaign and a little online. Took me some getting use to since I haven't played in a few years, but I wrecked a free-for-all before I decided to call it a night.

I didn't read much on it, so a few weapons/features online caught me by surprise. All in all though, I thought they were pretty cool, so I didn't even mind getting killed, haha.

is there any face camo or put your emblem on your gun in this one.

No face paint, but you can put your clan tag and emblem on your gun just like the first Black Ops. Lots of cool gun camos too. There's a carbon fiber one that's pretty neat. Also, you don't lose your camos and attachments when you prestige...

Guess I better get a new console, havent played Duty forever and this one looks to be pretty good.

Has anybody played through the campaign yet? Stick around after the credits. There's a scene that you'll find either hilarious or retarded depending on whether you like Treyarch's sense of humor.

Also, the game's ending will differ depending on shit you do in the campaign and on whether you do the strike force missions or not. It actually gives the campaign some replay value besides just trophy/achievement whoring, which is a first for this series...

I've prestiged my guy twice so far.
have got gold camo on the mp7, pdw, and msmc, and the scorpion is more than halfway to gold, need to finish it off when i unlock it again. then i just have the vector and the 3 round burst chicom to work through so i can unlock the diamond camo for the smg class
gold camo is pretty straight forward for the smg,s and you will just about have the gun maxed out on level 2 prestige by the time you hit gold, at least thats what i've found
you need 100 headshots to unlock the 5 remaining camo, and those challenges are 20 double kills, 10 bloodthirst (5 kills in a row using only the primary gun), 150 kills with no perks, 150 kills with no attachments, and 30 revenge kills
as soon as i hit 100 headshots i ditch all the perks and attachments and work on the 150 kills, and once thats done i'll finish off whatever is left. the bloodthirst is the hardest to pull off, especially with no ghost and no suppressor. also might be easier with a different game type besides FFA.

first weapon prestige allows you to add clan tag to the gun. 2nd weapon prestige allows you to add your emblem to the gun. i am pretty happy with the different prestiging levels in this game. i like being able to work on the gold camos and being able to keep leveling my guy at the same time without losing it all.

also, when you go to search for a game, hit find match, then the blue X on xbox to set search preferences to best.
i just changed the option lastnight and the game seemed to run much smoother, with better connections.

Where do you add the clan to your gun? I decided to go ahead and prestige some maxed guns and don't see a spot. Does it come at the end of the unlocks? SMG's seem to max quick since there are so few attachments.

i dunno about so few attachments, there's 16 levels for each SMG. maybe the rifles have more, don't remember.
once you prestige the gun, i think you hit the y to go into camos then hit the right bumper and there is a spot to highlight add clan tag and add emblem to the gun
its under the personalize weapon, but you need to scroll to the right to get to it
you can also go to the DLC content section which is over 2 times to the right and select the elite camo if you have linked your XBL gamertag with black ops 2 on the elite website.

you can change your class load outs on elite as well
handy little thing to mess around with at work if you can't be on xbox
i think it probably takes me longer to rank the guns up because i spend so much time chasing after the headshots to unlock the camos
chasing headshots leads to a lot more losing gun battles, lol

Hmmm I think ARs have 17. Feel so few. They get knocked out so quick. Maybe I'm just better with them? lol

Ah nice. Thanks y0!

Back