Black Ops 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive having a hell of a time trying to find a class that works for me. Constant rage quits.

You really need to figure out the maps and the hot spots or else you're just going to get killed every 5 feet and not have a good time. SMG's are pretty dominant in this game, and shotguns also work well if you run and gun. I try and get my guy as light and fast as possible. Lightweight, toughness for reduced flinch when shot, then 2 third perks, dexterity, and extreme conditioning. That will help you run further and climb over things faster.

Start out just working the outside edges of the map, either run right or left, never towards the center. Monitor hot spots, spawn points, and then determine the traffic patterns and get yourself a route along that traffic pattern. Might help if you get yourself an area on the outer edge of the map, and then just run back and forth to cover 3 or 4 spawn points, so you're playing a little bit of defense to cover your ass, but still going with a run and gun approach to take down the enemies faster.

Ive having a hell of a time trying to find a class that works for me. Constant rage quits.

32542830.jpg

But seriously though, it seemed like you were doing alright the other day. You were in Top 3 several times...

Hit level 7 prestige lastnight. Completed the diamond LMG's a while ago.
Started working on the snipers, and am having a hell of a time making it work out for me.
I hit level 2 prestige on the ballista and only needed 7 bloodthirsts, now the ballista is max level 2 prestige and I still need 7 BT's. I gave up and started on the assault rifles.

It's easiest to play Bonus Mosh Pit and just hope for Nuketown. Hope to pick enough idiots off in the corridors before your dumb ass team mates flip the spawn or let a Mofo run right past them. :angry:

I haven't been on in a minute now...

Started working on the snipers, and am having a hell of a time making it work out for me.
I hit level 2 prestige on the ballista and only needed 7 bloodthirsts, now the ballista is max level 2 prestige and I still need 7 BT's. I gave up and started on the assault rifles.

Damn! I'm only on Level 2. I really like this game, but I'm trying not to play it as much as I did the previous ones. I've got some other games that I want to get to, so I'm trying to pace myself. I'm sure I'll play a bunch any time they release DLC or do Double XP...

I was wondering why u were getting 1k /12d the other day... decided id bust out my sniper too and did some work with it..lol

i'm ranking up so fast because i am specifically going after all the challenges. my main push has been for to get every gun in a class gold, so i can get the diamond camo, and get every gun to max level 2 prestige, because then you get an extra call sign and XP for reaching max level, getting gold, and doing both. I have also been using the different attachments to get them gold. i finished all the challenges on the reflex and the eotech, now i'm working on the acog. each one you need 500 kills with, then after you get 500 kills you unlock an additional set of challenges to get the gold calling card.
i've also been swapping out my perks, not because i like the other ones, but you need so many kills for each, or whatever that particular challenge is.

Have any of you guys tried the M8 in full auto mode? That thing is a beast. Lots of recoil though...

I broke down and got the season pass for blops2
first DLC release is Jan 29th, revolution, 4 new boards and 1 new zombie map, plus a new weapon the peacekeeper
the season pass also get your the nuketown zombies map if you didnt get it with the hardened edition
double XP weekend Jan 25th (at 10am PST) to Jan 28th (at 10am PST)

i think i am at level 49 of prestige 7, i'm hoping to get to level 9 by the end of the weekend, depending on my work schedule and other life events

Been working on getting diamond camo ARs. ... getting the headshots first.. gonna go back and get everything else afterwards

Been working on getting diamond camo ARs. ... getting the headshots first.. gonna go back and get everything else afterwards

Don't you have to get the headshots first? I don't think the rest of the camo options open until you get the 200 headshots...

i think its 100 headshots with the AR's but i might be wrong
yes, you need to finish the headshots for one gun before you can work on the next challenges
i think he's saying that he's banging out all the headshots for every AR and then will go back and work on the rest of the challenges

i am still working on AR's but taking a different approach this time because there are so many. I am moving onto a new gun everytime i unlock one, with the simple reasoning to play the higher level guns as long as i can so I won't have to use a permanent unlock for any of them. I will probably be at master prestige by the time i get diamond AR's

the peacekeeper - if you have diamond SMG's you only need to get the peacekeeper to gold to automatically unlock the diamond camo for it.

yea.. recked has got it... 100 headshots.. then am going back to finish the rest of the challenges .. already have one of the harder ARs golded.. the FAL.. and the SCAR

The FAL was the first gun I maxed out. lol I loved tgat thing for tge longest. I tried to play some the other day but couldnt really get into it. Been a while again.

Last time I played I was on that house map and I was using the first light machine gun with a grip, FMJ and the stock. I just kept firing through that wall from one of the spawn points. Ended up getting a 9 kill streak before someone lobbed a grenade at me. lol

With there being a nuketown 24/7 weekend I decided to jump on here and there. All this talk about diamond camo made me think about actually finishing the snipers. I wish I had started with that shitty first one. Its all I have left and I didnt realize you pretty much need all headshots to get a one shot kill in core. Id have played with it in hardcore ahead of time so I could just pick up the easy 10 bloodthirstys in Nuketown.

Back