Black Ops 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AR headshots complete... time to start the 150 kills no perks/attachments on each one

i'm still split on the no perks no attachments
sometimes i do both at once, and sometimes i will do them separately and just focus on the other challenges while i play, if i do them separately i usually finish both before i complete everything else
i don't go all in on just the challenges though, i try and play as well as i can and work the challenges along the way

i managed to get back up to level 48 or 49 prestige 8, didnt quite make my goal of hitting 9 but close enough

My k/d ratio is about the same since i play hardcore tdm mainly

HAHA wow lotta cod players whats up everyone im new to the forums thought id drop a line here im a semi professional cod player thought this was a good place to start :p

HAHA! Wow, lotta cod players. Whats up everyone? I'm new to the forums, and thought I'd drop a line here. I'm a semi professional cod player, and I thought this was a good place to start! :p

Now that I can read this, Hi civicex.

Nearly finished all Type 25 challenges while doing the 150 no perk/ attachment... only 3 bloodthirsts left

HAHA wow lotta cod players whats up everyone im new to the forums thought id drop a line here im a semi professional cod player thought this was a good place to start :p
welcome to the board
you play on PS3 or xbox? whats your username?
and how does one become a semi pro cod player???
please tell us more about this

Finished up the 150 kills no perks/attachments, longshots on all ARs.. doubles kills on a couple of them

As much as I always loathed the Chicom Ive been using it a lot today. Once you get past the shitty stock sight its not bad in hardcore.

Just picked the game up a few days ago. One thing I noticed about it is the spawns are terrible.

I had the WORST spawn camping hardcore CTF game on Raid yesterday. Mofos not only camped the spawn points but bouncing betty'd and sentry gunned them.

Once so many members pass a certain point in the map, the other team will spawn in your spawn point.. very predictable on hijacked

Mw2 wasn't as bad as the more recent cod games

It really depends on the size of the map and the game type being played. Like eg6sir said, on certain team games the spawn is going to start flipping once all members of the team pass a certain point on "their" side of the map.

If you're on a small map and people are running around a lot, it can quickly become a spawn clusterfuck...

Im finally a few bloodthirstys away from gold on the SVU to get Diamond Snipers. I cant wait to never have to use this pos again. Ill probably play some later tonight and get it.

I've been playing some zombies die rise. Best strategy I have found so far is to play 3 rounds up top, open the main door and get revive, then ride on top of the elevator to get the pdw, and take all 4 pieces of the steam spring contraption and build that. Then go turn on the power and ride the elevator to the roof. Play another round and get the bowie knife. The bowie knife is important for the boss round, melee only kills on the boss round get your a free perk cola. So get the bowie knife and camp over by the ramp that goes up and knife the zombies as they come into that area, watch your back for that one window and play forward so you can slowly back up. Stack chips and buy perks and pack a punch the pdw. Then once you get near level 10 you need to jump back to the main building, go up a floor on the elevator and go down the floors, hit the mystery box and try to get the knuckles and get back to the roof and you should be good for a few more rounds. I'm hitting levels 12 and 13, and rarely am able to get the knuckles before i eat shit, usually by falling off something or taking risky moves. and who's who really screws you, so avoid that shit. you can get more than 4 perks if you get the free colas after the boss rounds.

Finally messed around long enough to get those last damned SVU bloodthirstys. Got two of them in a pretty good match on Nuketown (of course.) Went 34-5ish IIRC. I really wish I had done the SVU during the double XP/Nuketown 24/7 weekend instead of the other snipers. Would have been much quicker.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Back