Black Ops 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Decided to work on my knife camos. I love my mp7 class. I removed my secondary gun, now I can knife people by pressing the right trigger. It's sped up my melee attack.

I also prestiged my mp7 twice, and finally prestiged myself once for the achievement. It's fun laying in doorways and knifing people as they try to walk through. :)

Blue Tiger Knife bitches!! Running around knifing is so much fun when you come across a room full of snipers that have no claymores/betties set up.

I had a few good games last night, I ended up opening all the camos for the MP7 except "The Art of War" one, which I'd just started working on after I opened up the other ones.

This is the most prestige-friendly CoD so far. I like that you don't lose your progress on attachments and camos...

Yea I may even do it. I didnt realize there were more unlocks than tokens the first time around so I dont have many kill streaks or all the wildcards unlocked. :\ Still think that its bullshit you cant have everything.

I was going to some time ago but quit playing a while. Then I was set on diamond camo. Now that thats out of the way I might as well.

How do you get diamond camo? Gold all the guns in the class?

Back