black or white

which do you like?

• White rim (EXTREMELY dir

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

s409fd18553036.jpg

s409fd15e70503.jpg

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 10 2004, 08:11 PM
white rims are also hard to keep clean.

And dat ladies and germs, is da truth.

I dunno...I can't decide myself... White/white looks pimp...but I loved civicous' white four door with the black Rota 8s...

hrmmm....

I don't like black rims, they look like spares. White is PIMP. Get what you want. This is your ride. :p

I think you should stay white. Just repaint and remachine the lip.

Originally posted by LOS222@May 10 2004, 04:45 PM
I don't like black rims, they look like spares. White is PIMP. Get what you want. This is your ride. :p

thats part of the reason why I like black rims...they look good, yet still give the sleeper effect.

Both look equally good on a white car. white rims on any other color car = t3h gh3y. haha. Just go with what you like more. I am a personal fan of keeping my car from getting noticed, so I'd go with black. White ones will warrant more attention from ricers, cops, etc...

Originally posted by MikeBergy@May 10 2004, 06:15 PM
btw are those molded skirts? They don't look oem. If so, nice mold job.

yea took me much bondo and alot more sanding :D thanks.

i believe i am gonna go with the black...im kinda tired of the white and they get so dirty. the white rim u see is not scratched at all..its just so dirty.
that black rim was an extra rim i had that was cracked. so i tested out black on it. i kinda fucked up though. i sand the rim but didnt wash it well enough after werds so it has grit all over it. trial and error baby. also i the clear coat i used fucked it up too i dunno y

i'd go white. no matter what size black wheel you have, it's always gonna look smaller than it is. a friend with black rims on his black accord has it so you cant tell the tires from the rims when he's driving. looks kinda ghey to me.
btw, i'm going white on white in the future.

go with the black rims...I had black rota slipstreams on my Si. Bronze rims also looks good on a white car.

Black with a polished lip are my favorite to bad my rims are just black with no polished lip :unsure: . But if i had to choose between white and black i would have to say black. I had a white 95 coupe and it looked good with black rims. I guess it matched the black side mouldings, mirrors and side skirts. But now i have them on my green 95 hatch. And i love'em :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 11 2004, 02:01 PM
gun metal > balck > white

yes gun metal owns all in the sun you can tell its not black cuz its all sparkly and shiny but at when its dark out it looks just like black.

Back