Black powdercoated blade GSR rims? pics?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LSCRX

Hey,

I found a guy selling some GSR rims that were painted purple??? Anyways, he is selling them for cheap, and was wondering what they would look like if i painted them flat black. Any body have any pics, i tried a google image search with no luck.....thanks.

haha, well from what the guy said. They are painted very shitty. I guess someone stole his car and painted it and the rims. Then it was recovered :confused:

I just figured i can get them powdercoated black, but wanted to know what it would look like.

On what car? Honestly I think they would look good black.

As stated in the title, blades :rolleyes:

Ah, good call, good call. I don't know how I missed that... :huh:

Anyway...

Honestly I think blades wouldn't look that good painted or powder-coated black. If they were Fat Fives or the LS Mesh (yes, they did use those on the GS-R in 97) then it might look alright, but I think blades look much better when they're stock, or better yet, polished...

Ah, good call, good call. I don't know how I missed that... :huh:

Anyway...

Honestly I think blades wouldn't look that good painted or powder-coated black. If they were Fat Fives or the LS Mesh (yes, they did use those on the GS-R in 97) then it might look alright, but I think blades look much better when they're stock, or better yet, polished...

Yeah thats what i was thinking, and i cant even find a pic to see what it would look like. I might go check them out and see if i can just remove the paint and maybe clean em up. I just thought there would be someone out there with black blades

This is what they look like:

blades.jpg

seen black and they dont look too bad

but as said before.. polished face, painted inside FTW!..

finished.jpg

Fuk those meshies are tight...go for that look.
Painted inside and polished face, thats my pick.

those ls meshs look sick as hell. Definately do that shit with those blades they would look sexy.

Those are webs not meshies ^^

Are you sure?

I think those are what they consider the "mesh" wheels. I always thought the "webs" were the smaller, 14" ones...

Mesh:

97gsr.jpg

Webs:

That's according to a thread on Team Integra...

Last edited:
I don't know it personally makes more sense to me to flip that around and have the one with more surface area called the web and the other called the mesh.

Back