Black Widow Side Skirts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammedhatch93

I bought these from a friend and he was saying they are for a civic. They seem a little long. Also the door stuff doesn't match up I am thinking that they are for a 96+ civic. I have a 93 hatch. If you know anyone that wants to trade e-mail me or post a reply. I would rather have other side skirts anyway.

if they are a lil long, cut em up then fiberglass them to the correct length. if they slide in the door, you are gonna have to sand some to make the door shut.

how far off are they
most aftermarket body parts need to be fucked with to make them fit properly
90% of the body shit ive seen needs to be cut, shortened, extended, filled in, smoothed out, straightened, etc......
ive seen some that are pretty close... ive seen some that are off by almost 4 inches

moral of the story...... if your going to do body kits and shit .... bring it to a shop and have it done right (unless you know how to fuck with all that shit yourself).... otherwise your just gunna end up all pissed off because nothing fits right

yea, if you do not know how to cut fiberglass or mold it, then dont do it. I'm not sure what the Black Widow kit is made of, but if its like a rubber, you need someone who can fiberglass them back together and do it seemlessly.

Working fiberglass is not that hard. But you gotta have a grinder and orbital sander of some sorts or your going to kill your arms. If you don't know how to do it yourself then its an excuss to learn. You will never learn anything if you don't step up and play ball. I am not a professional but hit me up if you need anything.

yea, its not hard.. but if you are completely clueless, working on something like 200 dollar sideskirts, isn't the right thing to start with. I'd start by trying to do a speaker box.. that is something you can fuck up and be like "oh well" and its also something complex as "sculping" the fiberglass.. Make some rings and "stands" (pieces of wood that holds them up) and fiberglass it in.

Back