Black widow side skirts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammedhatch93

Anyone wanna trade side skirts? I have some for a civic coupe I believe. Not sure they don't match up on my hatch. They are a little too long and they don't match up with my door inserts.

poster: you fuckin' double posting ricer mother fucker!!!! this is the wrong god damn site to bring your useless shit to trade fucktard.

members: enough of this "to each thier own shit", if we let these fucks run around on the site they'll turn it rice, on the recent post list theres the two threads about "black widow" from this fucktard and a thread about dual exhaust on a civic. we don't want a god damn superhonda. fuck these idiots. back to tech y0.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jul 9 2003, 10:07 PM
poster: you fuckin' double posting ricer mother fucker!!!! this is the wrong god damn site to bring your useless shit to trade fucktard.

members: enough of this "to each thier own shit", if we let these fucks run around on the site they'll turn it rice, on the recent post list theres the two threads about "black widow" from this fucktard and a thread about dual exhaust on a civic. we don't want a god damn superhonda. fuck these idiots. back to tech y0.

damn dood.. you're right about the first one (well only on the double posting portion).

second part.. you can't make ppl like your style, that isn't happening. You can't force ppl to see shit your way. That is something you are stuck with in daily life. If you dont like a topic, simply over look it. But no need for you to determine what this site pertains. Go read up in the "where do i buy a body kit" thread and all the flames, B said "this was taken care of in the mod forum".. meaning, he shut them the fuck up or told them to over look something they dont like.

this site isn't turning into superhonda, this site is turning into honda-tech, with asshole posts like that. I've never had a problem with you, talked to you a few times on aim (my sn was jdmcivichbb18), but this is just some rant you are obviously taking out on this guy.

<_< FOR THE MOST PART.. :werd: :fr:

First of all I never wrote anything about civic dual exhaust. Second of all if you guys have problems with rice you're on the wrong website this is called HONDAswap.com And just because I didn't post the same message, one was asking about what kind the side skirts were and the other is me trying to get rid of them.

The anti-rice bandwagon is coming...quick, lets all jump on! :rolleyes: I hate dumb questions and shit as much as the next guy, but don't bogart this dude's thread on a set of side skirts...Hell, at least he's getting rid of the damn things.

back to tech y0.

I don't know what you drive, but how many swaps have you done? How many "tech" problems have you had with your turbo setup. Codee's got the idea...this site's NOT turning into superhonda...it is turning into honda-tech because of 16 year old douche bags like you posting irrelevant shit and trying to fit in...

he drives his MOMS grand cherokee, if that tells you anything

Back