BlackFrog is Back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Im sure no one remembers me or even cares, but after a long absence, I am finally back! What have i been up to? Nothing! Having sold my underpowered but great handling del sol si, i am the prould owner of a genuine EG2 among other things, which has given me way too projects than i can possibly fund. So what have you all been up to, and where the hell can a guy autocross these days?

Last edited:
I tend to forget to come onto the site for months at time, or at least login.

Anyway welcome back. i don't remember you either.

well holy hell this site has changed a bit, nice to see some familiar faces still exist. still got that del sol eric? id have one to give you a run now, but silly me didnt keep my old parts when i sold the other one! still ought to be able to beat that damn mirage, but i dont know about airjockey, you still got that old Z?

hope to see you guys this summer, if im not racing, i oughta atleast show up on the bike and hang for a bit.

you wont beat that damn mirage now...heh drivermod x10 and the car has been "upgraded" ...

l_e27e745992c8a9f11542b82a7531174b.jpg

new motor and turbo in soon........if the old one ever blows completely.

the rest of the car has been completely upgraded. pretty much all that is left OEM is the shell, dash, and back seats.

noone races anymore but me :(

its an old pic from when the car was in its glory before my TN trip in august.

notice the lack of snow? :lol:

still got the sol
dont really bother stopping by any of the auto-x any more

Blackfrog ! Seriously, since I'm down the road from you , we should hang out sometime. I go to sandy hook for coffees occasionally still, and sometimes parts west.

hit me up !

-> Steve

Back