BlackFrog is Back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nah just got sick of autocross politics and the fact that they bounce it all around the state now
and the ones i have seen are in really small lots

just not worth it to me when i can go hit the NW corner and not pay $25 for 3 minutes of seat time

hoping to hit a track day or two this summer

nah just got sick of autocross politics and the fact that they bounce it all around the state now
and the ones i have seen are in really small lots

just not worth it to me when i can go hit the NW corner and not pay $25 for 3 minutes of seat time

hoping to hit a track day or two this summer

i hear ya there. wish i was smart enough to strip the parts off my old sol. that setup, now with a b16, i too would be lookin for some track days. that was always my goal, all this car would have needed was a cage. I'll get around to it again sooner or later. my goal is to get that car up to watkins glen, ive wanted to drive that since i was a little kid.

its a VERY intimidating track for new drivers

theres a lot of corners to remember

HAHAHA!!!:laughing1:

Where abouts are you Steve? We should grab a beer.

No more autox Eric? Your not getting sick of the car are ya?

I'm over in Ansonia. I go to Newtown every morning and afternoon this week. And I don't drink :) But there is a kick ass coffee house over there.

if im gonna wrap my car around anything, it may as well be the blue walls of the glen :) that place is like a second home to me.

Are you talking about the little place in the center of Sandy Hook Steve? I really hope your not talking about Starbucks!!! Anyhoo, hit me up, I got Mondays free, as soon as this damn snow melts Ill uncover the mighty Honda and meet ya sometime.

No no no no.. I was just dragged down to Whorebucks yesterday. My friend gave me a free coupon "Hey ! I heard you like coffee!"

I'm talking about Mocha. I love that place.

going back to cali, cali, cali..
i like the B.I.G. one more.
going going back back to cali cali.

hahahahaha oh i cant take it! All this from a cup of coffee :laughbounce2:

i guess we gotta meet up in the name of old school hip hop.

Word to your mother! ::Insert avatar of old school Vanilla Ice style arm cross and tough guy pose here::

Last edited:
i think a picture of busta rhymes would be more suiting..

busta%20rhymes%20scream.jpg

I would like to threadjack for a moment, and talk to you all about one of the coolest guys out there.

Vanilla Ice.

Listen, say all you want about the Iceman - He's awesome. He doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks, and it's clear. "Cool as Ice" was an AWESOME movie. The dude just rides around on a yellow bike and gets down whenever he feels the beat. His pants were 4 years out of style when he started wearing them - And he doesn't care. He doesn't care about trends because those baggy, splatter paint workout pants can barely hold the Ice. He expands exponentially like some recursive virus. Say what you will, he's a fantastic artist.

Word to your mother.

Back