Blah blah, CSI, Meet, Type R something

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirmilton

So, since we CSI NE people have decided that Hondaswap is our new bitch fest, and we have already had 2 (two) threads locked since we have been here, I thought I would start a thread that specifically delt with this.

I figure we do this, we decide if 2 (two) people have difficulties communicating with one another and tell them to stop damn well replying to each other.

I'm not pointing fingers (Bill, Martine) but I really think any such two people should just let it fucking go... geez. Any people that do this obviously clash, and should get out of the fire, rather than seeing who gets burned the least.

Anyone in agreement? :ph34r:

Cant we all just get along?

Seriously, who fkn cares if bill didnt go to celias meet, who cares about pat, who cares about CSi. Lets not turn this place into a drama queen phuckfest. Everyone is a big happy family, and this place is goign to be open to all who want to use it and keep in touch with friends and hear about others stories. Not about why so and so didnt go, or why noah is a riceboy (ok, maybe that is acceptable)

I dont want to be a nazi mod and lock all these posts, but everyone just needs to get off eachothers junk and just have a good time. WE opened these forums up to GET AWAY from the CSi drama, lets not bring it here, there is no point in doting on the past...so everyone just move on.

Any problem, questions, or comments may be directed to me via PM

:locked:

BTW. I love Sirmilton.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back