bleaching tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman1100

How much smoke will come off the tires if you bleach them and spin? Is it burnout of the month smoke or what? and how much does it take? A thin coat or a bucket full? will it damage the tires or paint?

just make a puddle under the tires
it will be some serious smoke
not sure about damage

sounds good. i'll try a little bit and see what happens. then i'll get a friend and a camera if it's big enough

I've seen it catch fire and get nasty.....in any case dont breathe!

my buddy shawn did it w/his pro street firebird to finish up some old tires...back in them non thinking days he put blocks on the front tires and 4 of us sat on the hood....big ass thick cloud....too muck heat and the tires lit,poof all of a sudden....ever tried to put rubber out?the extingusher barely worked,didnt hurt the car physically much but the paint was toast and some bondo fell out...dont even want to think about doing it w/out a extingusher,and all our lungs hurt for days....bleach is posionious,bleach smoke fumes are worse

BTW, Ive seen way longer burnouts in way hotter climates than CO. that didnt catch fire so the bleach has something to do w/the fire

they were just a set from that year at bandimere so not older than 9 mos. but they were slicks,goodyear

Dude, bleach is how to leave FLAMING tire tracks. If you have over 130 HP you are going to light the bleach on fire. If you do it right, it will leave flaming tracks ala Back to the future. If you do it wrong you will look like a fireball. Have fun!!!

man, cover your tires in soap for a big burn out. My dad tells this story about how one day at school he put soap on the tires of his beaver wood station wagon and roasted em until they thought his car was on fire. muhahaha :)

why don't you peeps put some power down first adn then you won't need soap, bleech, ingredients...etc... :p

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 26 2003, 02:37 PM
why don't you peeps put some power down first adn then you won't need soap, bleech, ingredients...etc... :p

Milan

Milan, do you know how much power it takes to light your wheels on fire without bleech? It's just fun for getting rid of old tires... or making civics look fast. :D

just make sure your not down to the belts cause belts=sparks+fumes=fire

You should see enough smoke with out bleach. Just put on your Ebrake and start revving.

I've seen an older RX7 do a 3 minute burnout until his motor finally blew. I think I still got the video on my harddrive.

It was freakin awesome.

Are you people listening???????? Bleach will light your tires on fire. End of story. If you just want smoke use soap or buy a V8.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 26 2003, 05:11 PM
buy a V8.

yep, i did my first power brake and let some very thick 4 feet rubber patches =)

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Aug 26 2003, 06:45 PM
You should see enough smoke with out bleach. Just put on your Ebrake and start revving.

I've seen an older RX7 do a 3 minute burnout until his motor finally blew. I think I still got the video on my harddrive.

It was freakin awesome.

Is it that the blue 1st gen rx-7 thats just spinning for 3 minutes straight in circles??

If so, thats a SIC video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back