Blew up the Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
OMG, I couldn't stop laughing

My sister was drving down rt-24, she started complaining how slow the 1987 dented up auto accord was. I told her to let go of the gas real quick, I dropped it into "drive 3", it revved to about 4 grand and was fine for the 2 seconds it was in gear, my sister got mad and said "fuck this" and goes to put it in "drive 4"...never letting go of the gas she misses D4 and puts in it nuetral for about a second giving it time to rev to 6k, then she drops it into d4 realizing she missed the gear. It just stalled and she pulled over. I was at least hoping that when it blew it would blow nicely. It was still funny as shit, I laughed for a good 30 minute until AAA came.

why cant you idiots just drive with the fucking car in DRIVE? neutral drops own you. :ufucktard:

i used to neutral drop my 88 subaru, till i realized what a fucking retard i was and that i needed my car to get me back and forth to work.

My buddy had a 90 something ford ranger and would rev the fudge out of it until it tached out then put the car into drive. That shit would make mad burnouts. He did it like 10 times a day! His shit did not mess up or anything for like a month, then he blew it :whatafucktard: :lol:

No, No, my sister didn't do it on purpose. She just didn't like it revving so high so she tried to put it back into 4th but she missed.

Edit: She doesn't even know how to drive an automatic.

Wow, I take my '86 to 6 grand lots of times and shift normally at 4. Must not have taken care of that car.

its automatic, and whenever I drove it I beat the hell out of it.Shit, she beat the hell out of it too. I'll get a picture sooner or later.

I woulda been really pissed if it was the porsche...its not slow, damnit

Back