bling bling, what what 2fast 2furious ef9 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hammerdgolfer

2fast 2furious is what id say if i saw this car on the street
-salvage title from theft
-ef9 hatch
-dx model
-was wired for doch vtec but wires are a little messy, professionaly done buy a janky shop
-no motor(can get you a dohc zc and si tranny and si harness and stuff)
-baby flue complete paint job, engine bay, door jambs, everything
-full custom interior painted blue and black
-custom leather wrapped rear seats and door panels(orig owner spent a ton on these)
-sorry but those bling'n taillights and spoilers dont come on the car, i can incude my stock one for a few extra bucks though
-no springs or struts right now but i can add some rears for towing or can throw in some neuspeeds for a few extra bucks
-gonna come on some gay wheels unless you want to throw a couple bucks in for the 16's and 215 40 16 tires
-no gauge cluster and the plugs for it were cut off
-NEEDS TO BE GONE IN 10 DAYS OR LESS i made a deal with my dad that id have it gone or i would just sell the body to a scrap metal place, and who wants to see a fucking civic hatch with a straight body be sold for the metal? i made the deal becaus i need another car for a daily driver until my hatch runs, the b16 swap aint workin so well in my ef9
-wings west rear bumper is polyurithene
-fiberglass sideskirts are included, unpainted but included
-wings west door caps so the width of the doors match the sideskirts
-custom fiberglass vented hood, hood is super light
-needs from bumper
-body 100% straight

by vancouver washington in a small town called battle ground

400 bucks, its nice and i know i can sell the kit and some of the interior for that much if not more but i need it gone now i have 2 other cars and need to buy one right now that actualy works, i will trade for wheels, engine's or trannies, body parts, about anything related to honda civics and integras
s40771d30c8349.jpg

s40771d4e5cc75.jpg

s40771d0fb23aa.jpg

s40771cd968fc2.jpg

s40771cf4dbc1f.jpg

s40771c95c3516.jpg

s40771cc2f1b51.jpg

s40771cac334b1.jpg

dude that is the most hideous thing i think ive ever seen, along with some of the most horrible body lines ive ever seen as well. I dont know who you had do the work to that thing but they obviously dont know what theyre doing. Good louck seling that on this site, due to the fact of it being the defintion of what most eeveryone here hates, if it was me id take it to the scrap yard and ask if i could watch them crush it, and chuckle about it

Here a proposition, keep the interior, ALL OF IT, remainder of hte body kit, the rear book shelves, oops spoilers, and hood Ill give you $200 for it and you pay to have it brought to me.

2fast 2furious is what id say if i saw this car on the street

2 wannabe, 2 ugly is what I'd say if I saw this piece of shit on the street....
whats the deal with those back seats?

and the back bumper ????????????

you took a perfectly good ef9 and turned it into some.....mexican-mobile.

i would take the hood, rear seats, door skins, side skirts, door caps and rear off your hands, throw me a price...

i'm in NY so it would have to be shipped...
PM me price WITH shipping

uhh, do you think i built this?
i bought it for the motor and even i was suprised what was done in the motor its a b16a full swap built with darton sleevs, je pistons eagle rods a jg block clutchmasters 7.5lb flywheel and 6puck clutch, spoon oilpump and alot of other crazy shit, his car got jacked and joyrode until the cops chased it into a field thats why theres no front bumper,

i will sell you the car without all the crazy shit for 200 bucks, where are you at?

my personal ef9 is primer white complete stock body with primerd grey inteior(100% stripped) and del sol seats with corbeau harnesses, i just bought this whale for the motor

respond to my PM mang...
i would like the stuff i listed above

not that i LIKE them, but don't have them, so need them
lol

i forgot to say that the gas tank door and door handles and side pillars are carbon fiber, or wrapped in carbon fiber sticker, it makes the car go faster an is all jdm, also has a crazy white "r" emblen on the back, 100% jdm right here

are they CF, or CF stickers?
makes a big diffrence

respond to your private messages

Im in Blue Springs Mo 64015

you can have it for 200 bucks but im in washington state, its all yours if you figure out how to get it

shit if you were closer i would deff buy it. theres a club called bad boys reality (i think) and they would want the parts off that. there whole club was primed hatches.
i know some of you local guys know what im talking about. but any goog luck selling.

shit if you were closer i would deff buy it. theres a club called bad boys reality (i think) and they would want the parts off that. there whole club was primed hatches.
i know some of you local guys know what im talking about. but anyway good luck selling.

Back