BLING BLING

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
<luda>luis vuitton seats all over your back </luda>
:lol:
gallery_106_2_1105564011.jpg

oh my damn

i wonder how much that costs? or if its just some knock off fabric...

edit: hmmmm the red race harness goes real well with that pattern...
:wtf:

believe it or not i have seen this in alot of cars from japan. i have no idea why.

I recovered this girls seat in pink gucci fabric, came out lookin like shit cause I never did it before. But $210 later and it was the same seat pinked out and g'd up. She paid $35/yr for it.

To be honest with you after fiddling with it it didn't look half bad, it wasn't worth my time though. After I finally got it right she aked me if I want to do the rest of the seats. I told her no unless she was ready to pay some cash for it, cause I did that one for free.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 12 2005, 06:35 PM
I recovered this girls seat in pink gucci fabric, came out lookin like shit cause I never did it before. But $210 later and it was the same seat pinked out and g'd up. She paid $35/yr for it.

To be honest with you after fiddling with it it didn't look half bad, it wasn't worth my time though. After I finally got it right she aked me if I want to do the rest of the seats. I told her no unless she was ready to pay some cash for it, cause I did that one for free.
[post=444770]Quoted post[/post]​

So was the Gucci fabric real or fake? I saw this stuff a bunch at Pomona a while back. there was and Escalade with all Coach fabric, a Benz C280 with all Gucci, and some other car with Vuitton. I was wondering if its fake or not

I've seen that before. The car runs low 10's if i recall correctly... He can have bling because he has the timeslips to back it up.

yep it was real, she bought it at the Gucci store on Broadway in Manhattan.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 13 2005, 06:16 PM
yep it was real, she bought it at the Gucci store on Broadway in Manhattan.
[post=445378]Quoted post[/post]​

yea its in the speedshop @ gucci...you can get gucci four to one headers and cold air intakes and shit there also....

hahah, I went to her house yesterday. And she had the rest of the interior done up in the Pinked out G's. It doesn't look half bad but she said it cost her $900 for the rest of the seats and $200 for the head liner, $50 for the shift boot and another $50 for the steering wheel. 4k for the Hot Pink/Red Cameleon Paint Job on the outside, and 4k for the GSR swap.

The shit is actually decent, I shoulda taken pictures.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jan 13 2005, 12:17 PM
I thought you put that in the Evo Mike. :lol:
[post=445237]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, that is something i would do though :p

Back