Blink Blink

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeeJayTECH

For some reason my left blinker flashes faster than my right blinker. It does this every once in awhile. Can anyone help me with this problem? :blink:

it only does it every once in a while when it feels like it? Sure one of your left signal bulbs isn't burnt out?

Check your left blinker wiring relays. Make sure that nothing is shorting out occasionally. Otherwise, change your bulbs, a filament could be loose. They're cheap enough to replace.

I had a friend that cut some wires deliberately to make his turn signals blink faster...

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Aug 29 2004, 07:07 PM
Check your left blink wiring relays. Make sure that nothing is shorting out occasionally. Otherwise, change your bulbs, a filament could be loose. They're cheap enough to replace.

I had a friend that cut some wires deliberately to make his turn signals blink faster...
[post=383393]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: if it's not the bulbs, it's a wire somewhere is shorting... as she said.

Or the bulb is on it's way out. My prelude had a similiar problem. Both signals worked but when I replaced the one on the side that was blinking fast, it fixed the problem. But wiring is a possibility too

I cut my wires also to have the 2 bottom blinkers stay on as runing lights now the other blinker blinks fast.

Back