blinker n speedo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

left turn signal blinks real fast front doesnt work but the rear one does when i put it on it makes my speedo drop to 35 and it bounces. ne one know what could b wrong also windshield washer doesnt work n makes speedo drop to zero wtf :angry:

Put a new bulb in the front turn signal and it'll start to work normal again. Thats the cars way of letting you know there's a bulb out.

The other problem... well thats beyond my realm.

I remember when my alternator was just about to take a shit - my speedo would bounce around when I turned my blinker on, weird shit.

i know to change to the bulb that wasnt it. it was a loose ground next to the washer bottle . but my speedo still doesnt wanna work right sometimes it works other times it doesnt ne one know what it could be

if the speedo aint workin it's probably the cable goin to the back of the cluster. need to pull it apart and grease up the cable.

ok ill try that tomorrow what about the speed sensor is their a way to check that how much for a new one and how hard is it to do

hondanamics Posted on Jul 2 2004, 09:02 PM
ok ill try that tomorrow what about the speed sensor is their a way to check that how much for a new one and how hard is it to do

Check on it , its on the back of the transmission. My del sol use to do that when i stepped on the gas heavy and it was the sensor it was loose. After that it never happened again.

Back